Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m in Los Angeles and I have no idea how I got it. I haven’t left my house in almost 3 weeks.

Have you gotten any deliveries or has anyone been visiting you at home in the past 3 weeks

just like Blake p said do You live in apartment complex if so you share any common spaces Like mailboxes buzzers Elevators
Even the piping in your bathroom or kitchen if you’re in an apartment complex

your gonna pull through

This makes sense. Less people out in crowds and constant hand washing too should lower flu rates.
What I don’t get is why people are willingly injecting themselves with a strain of the flu that will most likely be wrong just like last year. No way they get the shot right this year. Heck we don’t even know how the flu is going to react with Covid around or if the seasonal flu will morph into some monstrosity.
i don't understand where your insight is coming from?
are you putting this logic together yourself or are you being informed incorrectly cause you just quoted an article on the last page why it's so important to get the flu shot and then you type this.

This makes sense. Less people out in crowds and constant hand washing too should lower flu rates.
What I don’t get is why people are willingly injecting themselves with a strain of the flu that will most likely be wrong just like last year. No way they get the shot right this year. Heck we don’t even know how the flu is going to react with Covid around or if the seasonal flu will morph into some monstrosity.
500x1000px-LL-27e4abcb_900x900px-LL-43f64d42_7b242bd1_TjAaP.jpeg

Weren’t there folks in Nyc that hibernated for 3 months and then caught the virus within days of being out? Yet some are out in the open since the beginning and are fine.

People sizing people up in public and diverting their intended path of they see someone that "looks like they have corona".

Weren’t there folks in Nyc that hibernated for 3 months and then caught the virus within days of being out? Yet some are out in the open since the beginning and are fine.

I legit have people I follow who have been absolutely CARELESS from the get and nothings happened to them. I really wonder how they dont have it.

Even now, I go out alot. Play basketball alone, go get takeoit almost everyday, go to parks, etc, ive been loosening up but im still pretty cautious. My biggest gripe is people who play 5v5 on the court with multiple nexts and outdoor dining with hella tables and people out and people walking by. I did it once and felt super uncomfy. Havent heard of anyone in any of my circles or anyone from IG getting it recently or a family member or anyone in their circles.

Talking about apartment buildings I just came into my apartment building this afternoon and 2 people I never saw before looking like transplants hipsters Both not wearing any masks one says to the other how are you feeling today then the guy sees me he says oh I forgot my mask can you go upstairs and get it to whoever he’s with

it got me so freaking angry I have to pass these people
where are these people been in the past 6 months

Last edited:
These are the stories that really bug me out. Do you have roommates? Did you have company come visit? Groceries delivered?

Sorry to hear about that though man, make sure you get your rest and some sunlight everyday if you can.
I have a home and I live with my fiancé who works from home and hasn’t left the house either. We do get groceries delivered but we sanitize everything including the mail. We don’t have people over as well. Like I said this really hit me hard. Maybe it is airborne?

I have a home and I live with my fiancé who works from home and hasn’t left the house either. We do get groceries delivered but we sanitize everything including the mail. We don’t have people over as well. Like I said this really hit me hard. Maybe it is airborne?
Could be, man. I feel like there are still so many unknown factors on getting COVID.

Whatever you do, take care of yourself and be safe man. I'm not sure what I can do to help you, but if there is something I can do, shoot me a PM.

there is no question Covid is airborne but your probably caught it from someone delivering your groceries especially if you’re not leaving your house

If you can live in a private house with one other person and no one leaves for 3 weeks while sanitizing mail and delivered groceries there is no hope that this virus will be over anytime soon.

I wonder how Japans vaccine is doing. Did Russia start inoculating the public as well?
Thats true you don’t hear about Japan’s fuji vaccine anymore

Is it a standalone house? If not, there could be shared ventilation. Apologies if you already answered this.

Hope you're feeling better and make a full recovery soon.

Back
Top Bottom