Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
took a test at work. took 5 days for the results 🙄
939EA5BD-00FF-44F8-9565-91DDDB2BB092.jpeg

Deleted all my social media 8 years ago never looked back. I do miss keeping in touch with relatives out of the country, but I can always just call them. Message boards are all I need.

And to think people still are shocked when I tell them I don't have a FB page. Never signed up and won't. Only social media I have is Instagram (I know it's owned by FB) but it's for posting my sneakers, cool cars I see & events I went to (not anymore). And I have this forum and a tennis forum. That's it! So happy that way! FB has totally gotten out of hand. Can't stand "Zuck"!!!

And to think people still are shocked when I tell them I don't have a FB page. Never signed up and won't. Only social media I have is Instagram (I know it's owned by FB) but it's for posting my sneakers, cool cars I see & events I went to (not anymore). And I have this forum and a tennis forum. That's it! So happy that way! FB has totally gotten out of hand. Can't stand "Zuck"!!!
Haven’t had a social media account since I deactivated my MySpace account back in ‘06. People think I’ma dinosaur when I tell them that (especially the young people I work with :lol: ) like nah, I’m 33. I just saw the foolishness coming a mile away and jumped off the train early

For those with kids in schools, how many students in a classroom?
Logistical nightmare here. I saw in the pics, 4 students in a classroom.

does the saliva test provide faster results?

Would be awesome if they were able to put something in the test kit and once your saliva hit it, it turned a color to tell you if positive or negative. Sort of like those drug test kits cops have when they pull people over and test a substance to see if its drugs or not.

Back
Top Bottom