Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what happens if you a parent of a child under 10-12? Kids older than that can “take care” of themselves in their room and quarantine but try with a kid thats 7-8 years old. You expect to keep em sealed in their room for 2 weeks?

So what happens if you a parent of a child under 10-12? Kids older than that can “take care” of themselves in their room and quarantine but try with a kid thats 7-8 years old. You expect to keep em sealed in their room for 2 weeks?

I’ve kept my kids (6 & 9) in their rooms for a few days while sick/contagious. Long as the iPad has a charge and you bring food, they’re good. Not like they really NEED to go anywhere. I know what you’re saying though. Under 5 would be tough.

I’ve kept my kids (6 & 9) in their rooms for a few days while sick/contagious. Long as the iPad has a charge and you bring food, they’re good. Not like they really NEED to go anywhere. I know what you’re saying though. Under 5 would be tough.

What if theyre sick sick? And yeah, under 5 would be tough. You have to be there and risk yourself, no way around it.

My kids finished their first week of distance learning. So far, so good! Much improved from the Spring.
man, how are the teacher holding up?

Its gotta be rough on them. Imagine being on zoom calls for 5+hours a day, with young kids. They must be spent by dinner time. And the teachers who have kids who basically have to go to their 2nd job (as a parent)? I cant even imagine.

Hopefully we can all let our teachers know how good of a job they are doing. They need some encouragement. I definitely donating way more than usual for the end of the year teacher gift.

man, how are the teacher holding up?

Its gotta be rough on them. Imagine being on zoom calls for 5+hours a day, with young kids. They must be spent by dinner time. And the teachers who have kids who basically have to go to their 2nd job (as a parent)? I cant even imagine.

Hopefully we can all let our teachers know how good of a job they are doing. They need some encouragement. I definitely donating way more than usual for the end of the year teacher gift.

When things get back to normal I’m going all out on teacher week. They deserve it all.

If Trump wanted to win the day (which he won't), he would've gone hard on the rapid tests and pressured the CDC to streamline their approval and Congress to fund them and manufacturers to produce them.

We don't know when we'll get a vaccine, but rapid testing technology already exists and can be mass-produced. It's a no-brainer. Which means Trump won't push for it.

Back
Top Bottom