Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

tenor.gif

what about the poor that live in the rich mans world ?

what about the poor that live in the rich mans world ?
You didn't read what you posted?

He basically said it will end for the developed world at the end 2021, and the world at large at the end of 2022.

Looks like all fall college sports might get cancelled this week.
Maybe I shouldn't laugh but the whole college sports system is broken. The greedy schools and conferences will get screwed, but at the least the student athletes won't be forced to sacrifice their bodies and health for free this year.

From what I'm reading, Big Ten is set to cancel but there is pressure now on the other major conferences to cancel together.

Maybe I shouldn't laugh but the whole college sports system is broken. The greedy schools and conferences will get screwed, but at the least the student athletes won't be forced to sacrifice their bodies and health for free this year.

From what I'm reading, Big Ten is set to cancel but there is pressure now on the other major conferences to cancel together.
Apparently there are meetings this week, and the expectation is that everything will be cancelled...

You didn't read what you posted?

He basically said it will end for the developed world at the end 2021, and the world at large at the end of 2022.

i did read what i posted and as i said " what about the poor that live in the rich man's world ? "

will the poor of this country get access to a vaccine that the rich can afford ?
i hope so

i don't think this will end in 2021 or 2022 as much as i would like to be wrong as the article says

i did read what i posted and as i said " what about the poor that live in the rich man's world ? "

will the poor of this country get access to a vaccine that the rich can afford ?
i hope so

i don't think this will end in 2021 or 2022 as much as i would like to be wrong as the article says

Well your comment was confusing because you and Gates are talking about two different things.

at first I thought that was a troll account or something. Nope, it’s him. It’s hard to believe that someone with a college education could be this moronic.
His reasoning sound like something a 10 year old would come up with.
E28AD375-3123-428A-8113-E2B2BFFBB608.jpeg

In what world would players being in the their own homes be LESS safe than flying planes and traveling across the US whilst being in locker rooms filled with 100’s of people and spitting on and Grabbing and sweating on and tackling strangers From across the country?

Also the decision to cancel the season doesn’t have much to do with the precious safety of the athletes. These schools don’t give a **** about the health of the players. They want to STOP THE SPREAD OF THE GOD DAMN DISEASE so they can get back to having normal stadiums full of fans.

Back
Top Bottom