Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well your comment was confusing because you and Gates are talking about two different things.

i dont think were talking the 2 at all he's talking about the wealthy and poor countries of the world im talking about this country and the poor that live in US who have been greatly affected by this plague

Last edited:
Saw that and read this today.
The Drama and Stupidity is next level.

Woman from 'Freedom To Breathe Agency' threatens grocery store worker

If I was actually at work (I'm out on disability due to Crohn's) and someone came into my dealership with that card that has been circulated, I would look at it, and call out the misspelling of the work "poses" as the card says "wearing a mask posses a threat to my health". Spell check is a valuable tool.

Then I would ask about the ADA that they listed..the "Americans with Disability Act". Disability? Really?! You want to try to make it sound any more dumb when you don't even get the name correct? It's the Americans with Disabilities Act. Seriously stupid!

I would love to get someone to flash that at me, I'd look at it, hand it back, explain the two GLARING errors, and then pull up the response from the US Justice Dept. They have stated these people have no authority to use their shield (bald eagle) and have denounced them as a fake entity. Some people have way too much freaking time on their hands.

i dont think were talking about two things at all he's talking about the wealthy and poor countries of the world im talking about this country and the poor that live in US who have been greatly affected by this plague
Yes you are, you basically spelled out that you and him are talking about different things :lol:

BTW, people like Gates are working to make sure everyone, even poor people, can get the vaccine for free.

at first I thought that was a troll account or something. Nope, it’s him. It’s hard to believe that someone with a college education could be this moronic.
His reasoning sound like something a 10 year old would come up with.
E28AD375-3123-428A-8113-E2B2BFFBB608.jpeg

In what world would players being in the their own homes be LESS safe than flying planes and traveling across the US whilst being in locker rooms filled with 100’s of people and spitting on and Grabbing and sweating on and tackling strangers From across the country?

Also the decision to cancel the season doesn’t have much to do with the precious safety of the athletes. These schools don’t give a **** about the health of the players. They want to STOP THE SPREAD OF THE GOD DAMN DISEASE so they can get back to having normal stadiums full of fans.
I hope these college athletes that were so eager to come back to campus to play sports are happy to stay on campus for the semester where they have to do solo housing, in-person classes, and mandatory covid testing every 3 days, and they're also not allowed to mingle with other houses or leave campus, and the gym is closed and they have to sit 10' apart when at the dining hall.

Because that's what a lot of students were willing to go through so that precious Trevor could play football.

As Gov. Ron DeSantis pushed this summer for schools to reopen, state leaders told school boards they would need Health Department approval if they wanted to keep classrooms closed.

Then they instructed health directors not to give it.

Following a directive from DeSantis’ administration, county health directors across Florida refused to give school boards advice about one of the most wrenching public health decisions in modern history: whether to reopen schools in a worsening pandemic, a Gannett USA TODAY NETWORK review found.

I talked to my mom back home. They have 24h-48h tests available already. I'm talking about a country of ~25 million people, with a literacy level way below that of the US.

In the US, getting the test results back is still slow, and now we have some state leaders making decisions that will exacerbate the situation. WTF are we doing here?

It looks like a genocide in slow motion to me. I don't know how else to qualify the act of putting millions of people at risk of dying when we have the means to address this virus. This is insane. The fact that people are supporting this level of incompetence is insane.

sports need to be in a bubble. nfl going to have the same issues with guys going out

So so true buddy. I've said it to my wife & my two buddies I text during the week. Football may start on time, but it isn't going to finish, if they don't do the "bubble" concept.

IBIO-201 Demonstrates Ability to Elicit anti-SARS-CoV-2 Immune Response in Preclinical Studies -
NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), a biotechnology corporation and biologics contract manufacturing organization, today provided an update on one of its proprietary vaccine candidates being designed to prevent infection from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. iBio is investigating an array of adjuvants in combination with iBio’s proprietary lichenase carrier molecule (“LicKMTM”) fused to a coronavirus subunit protein (“IBIO-201”) with the goal of producing a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 disease, and especially one for our most vulnerable populations, including the elderly.​

Ten distinct preclinical study arms for the IBIO-201 antigen-adjuvant combinations have been concluded. These include combinations delivered via intramuscular and intranasal routes, and datasets are under evaluation.​

Anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike titers to IBIO-201were observed 21 days after immunization. Titers continued to increase over the 42-day study. Distinct, favorable Th1 and Th2 immune profiles were observed.​

Vaxart Announces IND Filed for COVID-19 Vaccine

SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing oral recombinant vaccines that are administered by tablet rather than by injection, today announced that its COVID-19 Investigational New Drug (IND) application has been filed with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

“We are very excited to reach this important milestone in advancing our oral COVID-19 vaccine candidate towards the clinic,” said Andrei Floroiu, chief executive officer of Vaxart. “We expect our upcoming Phase I study to generate data that will further differentiate our oral vaccine from injectable vaccines by substantiating the importance of activating both systemic and mucosal immunity in protecting against COVID-19. We believe that this mechanistic benefit combined with the significant advantages of oral administration to the patient while eliminating the need for cold chain distribution, could make our COVID-19 vaccine an ideal candidate for successful mass vaccination campaigns globally.”

Back
Top Bottom