Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many more people gonna be shocked when they send their kids back to school and some get infected or die? They gonna wonder how it's possible when trump said kids were basically immune.

So does this mean he's advocating for more testing now?
mjlol.png

USA vs everywhere is wild man. I have friends in Europe traveling all over Europe, London to Paris, to Cannes, Monaco, etc and everything there looks peachy af. Meanwhile here we in deep ****. I dont get it.

Bruh I got fam telling me about possible exposure to Covid :smh: all for a birthday party and big camping trip that were both unnecessarily large.

Now we gotta trace the whole dam thing and make sure every single person gets tested. They was reckless of late.

Still doing my best to not give in and take a trip with my wife and/or kids somewhere. Seeing friends on my IG going to Tahoe or Santa Cruz when the beach is packed is sad.

Still doing my best to not give in and take a trip with my wife and/or kids somewhere. Seeing friends on my IG going to Tahoe or Santa Cruz when the beach is packed is sad.

Go early or late when theres less people. NY area beaches are relatively packed and were doing pretty well numbers wise.

Back
Top Bottom