Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any Bay Area people here that can let me know what daily life there is looking like? My parents/friends there live in residential areas far from crowded places with ignorant people, so they don’t have a good idea of what’s going on outside of their safe zones.

I’m still in Chicago at the moment, and the lack of masks and social distancing is continuing despite cases hitting record highs since May. Outdoor restaurants and bars are PACKED with tables that are maybe 2 feet max away from each other. What’s most disappointing is seeing minorities taking part in this foolishness too. At least back home, all the minorities I saw wore masks and practiced good hygiene/safety. Out here, they seem to be no different than the usual suspects, so it’s hard to feel safe whenever I have to leave my spot
No different on the west coast brotha. I visited my family the other week. I live in Portland now, but back in the Bay it isnt under control by any means that I saw. Even my friends and family are partaking.

Surprisingly here in Portland, everyone kind of complies. Only issue up here were the Feds and the Cops :rolleyes

If and when a vaccine is found Trump will probably somehow try to take credit for it.
What will be interesting is when all the trump supporters that are anti-mask and anti-vaxxers will say when he is pushing the vaccine.

REALLY suprised at Cuomo saying schools are re-opening. I was a fan of his but this one is weird. He doesn't seem like the type to fold to the pressure. His brother Chris is frustrated with the dual option his kids have (part in school, part at home - to me, this is the dumbest option. It should be either all at school or all at home). But he also doesn't feel like kids need to be at school right now.

My work just pushed back WFH to Jan 10, but its still up in the air. They wanted to let all employees know now so those with kids can rest assured they would be home if their kids are distance learning. Our corporate office is in Ny and I asked them about Cuomo opening schools up and they are all concerned.

Really depends on which part of the Bay Area. SF has done a pretty good job when it comes social distancing. But since Memorial Day, folks are still gathering at Delores Park, Golden Gate Park, and the beaches.

Walnut Creek seems to not follow social distancing. Even with outdoor eating, the restaurants are packed and I've noticed many not wear masks.

Where do your parents live?

San Jose. I’d been staying with them for a few months before I had to come out to Chicago to help my girlfriend with an emergency, and now I’m staying here indefinitely to avoid back and forth travel. Before I left, I felt extremely safe; I felt safer at a mass protest in SJ than I do just going out here daily. At least back then everyone was wearing masks

45t4n8f0zlf51.jpg

Yup yup. They went from masks are not needed at this time to mandatory on public transportation in a week.

Whether masks are the end all be all, it's an awesome visual queue , that says sir or maam, keep your ******* distance.

Good on disposables, but got the gucci **** too.
IMG_20200807_120703_028.jpg

Still look like a psycho, but hey...

Yup yup. They went from masks are not needed at this time to mandatory on public transportation in a week.

Whether masks are the end all be all, it's an awesome visual queue , that says sir or maam, keep your ****ing distance.

Good on disposables, but got the gucci **** too.
IMG_20200807_120703_028.jpg

Still look like a psycho, but hey...
good to see these look big. Got a couple for my son.

Back
Top Bottom