Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
09owkx2nkcf51.jpg

I would say overweight, I wouldn't say unhealthy.

Maybe with something like asthma.

and the average offensive lineman is in better shape than most people.
It doesn't work like that, you don't get to eat all that sugar and junk to maintain size and just be ok internally, especially if you have genetic predisposition.

Also asthma is a risk factor for covid.

Last edited:
It doesn't work like that, you don't get to eat all that sugar and junk to maintain size and just be ok internally, especially if you have genetic predisposition.

Also asthma is a risk factor for covid.

yeah while these young and grown men playing football are top notch athletes they still may have a bit of a higher risk than others. Hope cases like above are extremely rare but something to look out for

Has anyone seen this
As much as I see the reason for gyms closing the owner make a very clear Argument I can understand both sides

i didnt see this posted

I can understand the argument that it’s impossible to prove which businesses have a higher probability of spreading the disease. Not sure why he’s bringing that up, but i agree with that statement. That’s about it.

“watch yo mouth!” :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is the stuff thats really troubling. In her case, she was sick and went to get tested, so at the end of the day, she probably still isolated herself at home. But what about the ones who have it but show no symptoms?

Those getting negative results are the ones that will wreak havoc.

Testing has to be better

I would say overweight, I wouldn't say unhealthy.

Maybe with something like asthma.

and the average offensive lineman is in better shape than most people.

athleticism =/= health. at all. You can be a ferrari...but if you never change the oil...good luck.

Back
Top Bottom