Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How are y’all dealing with things lately? Like whenever you step back and realize the new reality we’re in. I’m sitting here watching a Niners/Seahawks game from November and it looks like an alternate reality. Surreal to think that was just 10 months ago.

Kinda gets me down when I realize how different everyday life is now and how long we may be in this. Even an effective vaccine by end of year doesn’t get us back to “normal” for a long time.

How are y’all dealing with things lately? Like whenever you step back and realize the new reality we’re in. I’m sitting here watching a Niners/Seahawks game from November and it looks like an alternate reality. Surreal to think that was just 10 months ago.

Kinda gets me down when I realize how different everyday life is now and how long we may be in this. Even an effective vaccine by end of year doesn’t get us back to “normal” for a long time.

It's even more surreal watching a live rugby match from New Zealand with crowds and no masks, because they handled it the right way, but we have cardboard cutouts and The ****ing Sims digitally added into a stadium :smh:

LateMetallicHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

as I said on here Before and told people I know off the internet
our life before February 2020 is just a dream it Was a long playing movie

Whoever passed last year got away easy by getting hit by car or by killing themselves natural causes or passing away from old age

I just found out about two people that I knew that committed suicide last year
as bad as this sounds they’re lucky they don’t have to deal with this

dying from this disease it’s like waiting for the angel of death to come swoop you away but you don’t know when

this virus will be with us until each And everyone one of us individually dead
this virus will be with us for all of our lifetimes
it’s a horrible time to bring a child into the world

I personally don’t think that a vaccine will be found or a vaccine will work

I remember when I first started posting in this thread someone Posted a message telling me this won’t be as bad as the black plague or the Spanish flu they where much worst

this is worse then World war one and two The holocaust
terrorism Any crime against humanity that you can think of
The world trade center bomining in 2003 and plane crashing into the buildings In 2001

this disease is the ultimate crime
all the terrorism acts that were done in Europe in the past 6 years and around the world
Nothing can compete in our lifetime with what happened in the six months of this year with the coronavirus

the people who died unnecessarily in these Incidents got off easy They don’t have to share the pain of the coronavirus with everyone who’s living today

Dying from the coronavirus lonely in a hospital is a painful way to go
Even if you’re lucky enough to come out of the hospital from the coronavirus you are never the same From the damage your body goes through

6 months down the line it’s a lot worst and only getting out of control Across the globe

Quite honestly we are never going back to normal
i would love to be wrong about everything I just said but I believe I’m correct

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom