Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most of these colleges are converting to online learning this semester yet we’re still trying to force kids back inside classrooms?

theyre getting jelly seeing the nba killing it. they gon try and weasel their ways into the espn bubble too. they have like 4-5 baseball fields

Any other major sports should follow what NBA is doing with the bubble concept.

mlb players rejected the bubble idea that was suggested. think the mlb wanted to set up in arizona where they have their spring training facilities, but players didn't want to be away from their family

are there any places where nfl could play?

We just found out my wife was pregnant with our second a week or so ago. The past two days she has been very sick (vomiting) so her obgyn told her to go to the ER for fluids and to get checked out (she has no other symptoms so we don’t think it’s Covid). We don’t have a crazy spike here in PA but I’m still worried about her just being in the hospital. It makes me sick that people still think this **** is a hoax or whatever.

We just found out my wife was pregnant with our second a week or so ago. The past two days she has been very sick (vomiting) so her obgyn told her to go to the ER for fluids and to get checked out (she has no other symptoms so we don’t think it’s Covid). We don’t have a crazy spike here in PA but I’m still worried about her just being in the hospital. It makes me sick that people still think this **** is a hoax or whatever.

congrats big dog, keep her safe n healthy

Congrats!! Hoping for the best for your wife and child.

hoping that your wife and baby will be healthy and well
I can’t Imagine anybody would think it’s a hoax now

Hope all is well

Back
Top Bottom