Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are still many people who still think this is hoax, said it'll go away after November election. The number of death still means nothing to them even in their own state. Just look those people in Houston. There are still many partying. We are on our own. Be the lookout for yourself and your family. This is 21st century of Noah Ark story line. God bless us all.

congrats big dog, keep her safe n healthy
Congrats!! Hoping for the best for your wife and child.
hoping that your wife and baby will be healthy and well
I can’t Imagine anybody would think it’s a hoax now

Hope all is well
Thanks fellas. Appreciate it. She’s ok was just dehydrated from the pregnancy sickness.Picking her up in an hour. Just pisses me off that people refuse to wear masks and just be considerate, it’s not ok to put others at risk for your own selfishness and ignorance. I don’t know what I’d do if anything ever happened to a loved one because of Covid and it’s enablers.

Thanks fellas. Appreciate it. She’s ok was just dehydrated from the pregnancy sickness.Picking her up in an hour. Just pisses me off that people refuse to wear masks and just be considerate, it’s not ok to put others at risk for your own selfishness and ignorance. I don’t know what I’d do if anything ever happened to a loved one because of Covid and it’s enablers.

i know how you feel you might want to hurt someone if a loved one was stricken by this

thats what i don't understand about people not following directions if their so selfish wouldn't they want to protect themselves before anyone else ?

i mean let's face it i rather not wear a mask and gloves especially in the summer but thanks to the CCP the world has no choice

this might be a stupid idea but have you and your wife considered that she give birth at home if possible ?
im almost sure this covid-19 crap will not end anytime soon

i know how you feel you might want to hurt someone if a loved one was stricken by this

thats what i don't understand about people not following directions if their so selfish wouldn't they want to protect themselves before anyone else ?

i mean let's face it i rather not wear a mask and gloves especially in the summer but thanks to the CCP the world has no choice

this might be a stupid idea but have you and your wife considered that she give birth at home if possible ?
im almost sure this covid-19 crap will not end anytime soon
Nah no home births here, my wife isn’t about that life and I’m not really either. :lol: my cousin had her second at home but they are pretty wild when it comes to all that natural type **** in general. :lol:

Nah no home births here, my wife isn’t about that life and I’m not really either. :lol: my cousin had her second at home but they are pretty wild when it comes to all that natural type **** in general. :lol:
yeah, no thanks. Sounds like a terrible idea for me, personally. I need all hands on deck, everyone around to help. Both of my sons required the wife to have a c-section, and got dammit, that was the best decision for me! It was like getting an oil change. I'm not good with seeing people I care about in pain. I'm the last guy you want around when you hurt yourself.

yeah, no thanks. Sounds like a terrible idea for me, personally. I need all hands on deck, everyone around to help. Both of my sons required the wife to have a c-section, and got dammit, that was the best decision for me! It was like getting an oil change. I'm not good with seeing people I care about in pain. I'm the last guy you want around when you hurt yourself.
Right there with you man. When wife gave birth to our first one I was like I’m cool I’ll just stand over here in the corner and you guys can lmk when he’s out. :lol:

We just found out my wife was pregnant with our second a week or so ago. The past two days she has been very sick (vomiting) so her obgyn told her to go to the ER for fluids and to get checked out (she has no other symptoms so we don’t think it’s Covid). We don’t have a crazy spike here in PA but I’m still worried about her just being in the hospital. It makes me sick that people still think this **** is a hoax or whatever.

Congrats buddy. My prayers you & your wife & family stay safe and healthy! 🙏🙏

AUSTRALIA'S VICTORIA REPORTS MORE THAN 650 NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON SUNDAY VS 397 CASES PREVIOUS DAY - ABC NEWS

Back
Top Bottom