Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Catching up for the day:
Check number 4 & 6 for some answers.

https://www.touchfreeconcepts.com/hand-sanitizer/

Really odd that freeze happened.
What’s the percentage of ethyl alcohol?
Consensus seems to be “No”.
More concern about higher temps and evaporation.

https://www.summitpost.org/phpBB3/cold-weather-and-hand-sanitizers-t66042.html
try and get your money back
i'm almost sure it's not supposed to be frozen
how good it will be i don't know

i'm pretty sure you can find hand sanitizer now in nyc
Where are you located that something stayed frozen in a delivery truck/transit in July?

located in NYC and haven’t seen any big brand Purcell or Germ-X anywhere. Ordered off Amazon and they are replacing the items.

It’s this Suave brand. Says the Ethyl alcohol percentage is 65%.Maybe the percentage is way less if it was actually able to freeze.

058DEC17-924A-4C04-A49C-F3CA77050EEF.jpeg

located in NYC and haven’t seen any big brand Purcell or Germ-X anywhere. Ordered off Amazon and they are replacing the items.

It’s this Suave brand. Says the Ethyl alcohol percentage is 65%.Maybe the percentage is way less if it was actually able to freeze.

058DEC17-924A-4C04-A49C-F3CA77050EEF.jpeg
i have seen both Purcell or Germ-X at both rite aid and CVS stores in my area and a few other major chain drug stores in manhattan

i believe your in queens i would make a day of it and go to a few stores in your area or outside your area

you might even find some lysol sprays if you go on a day the shop gets their shipment
i have 25 cans of lyson and i'm always looking for more i just cant find the spray i really like the citrus meadows flavor

i would pay a premium for citrus meadows

also look for clorox and lysol wipes the other brand wipes are trash and stink

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom