Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
located in NYC and haven’t seen any big brand Purcell or Germ-X anywhere. Ordered off Amazon and they are replacing the items.

It’s this Suave brand. Says the Ethyl alcohol percentage is 65%.Maybe the percentage is way less if it was actually able to freeze.

Hand sanitizer is everywhere around me, CVS, Walgreens, Trader Joe’s etc. A lot are off brands but contain atleast 60% alcohol, most at 70%. Just copped 2 more bottles from TJ’s cause it was there but it certainly isnt hard to find by me (north Bronx/Yonkers).

i have seen both Purcell or Germ-X at both rite aid and CVS stores in my area and a few other major chain drug stores in manhattan

i believe your in queens i would make a day of it and go to a few stores in your area or outside your area

you might even find some lysol sprays if you go on a day the shop gets their shipment
i have 25 cans of lyson and i'm always looking for more i just cant find the spray i really like the citrus meadows flavor

i would pay a premium for citrus meadows

also look for clorox and lysol wipes the other brand wipes are trash and stink
I have a stash of cleaning supplies myself but I wanted some pocket sized hand sanitizers to take on a camping trip next week

9uxxwzrzdxc51.jpg

Crazy. Other countries are out here canceling stuff that's 4 months away and America can't even commit to school from home for kids and that's less than a month away in some states.

I’m pretty sure school is gonna get canceled
I spoke to a principal last month and they said max 500 people in a school that usually holds 2000 including adults . One day at school and 4 days at home was what was mentioned . If school is canceled who’s gonna watch the kids at home ? At least two million kids attend public schools in New York

STOP buying hand sanditizer.... all the recalls all the pporly made variants under immense time crunch

im GOOD, btw alcohol shouldnt freeze, your jus rubbing clear **** on your hands

hot water and soap!!! real soap! carry around lotion like you do sanitizer

Cant have hot water and soap when you out and about big fella. Sanitizer is the best youre gonna get. Or if you really wanna be safe, just carry 70% alcohol and smack your hands together with it like you about to beat your meat.

I’m watching baseball right now with the fake crowd noise it’s like watching a bad sitcom with fake laughing
I also put on some basketball and I can’t believe how silent it is

sports in 2020 will be like the coronavirus it’s all a bad dream you can’t wake up from

Back
Top Bottom