Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will find out eventually how this affects children and even unborn fetuses. I suspect it won't be good. Many viruses in the past have proven to have various adverse effects on human development.

yun4oruh8sc51.jpg

curious, have we done a better job of treating covid patients and slowing death rates now vs. back in April?

In April, NY was averaging way over 500+ deaths per day for 4-5 weeks straight. Some days, it was damn near 1000 per. But Cali hasn't seen this type of destruction.

Interested to hear some thoughts on this.
I'm thinking part of it, is that New York was hit so hard in a small area. Californias cases are spread out across a giant state. Therefor individual hospitals are less overrun and able to deal with the patients better. This is purely a guess though.

curious, have we done a better job of treating covid patients and slowing death rates now vs. back in April?

In April, NY was averaging way over 500+ deaths per day for 4-5 weeks straight. Some days, it was damn near 1000 per. But Cali hasn't seen this type of destruction.

Interested to hear some thoughts on this.
i believe they are saying it is cause the strain has weakened a bit
i dont know if im saying that right.
There's no solid evidence that the virus has weakened.

There are a few explanations:

- younger/healthier people are getting infected
- we're picking up more of the mild or asymptomatic infections
- management of patients with covid-19 has improved (and we now have clinical data on which treatments are helpful or not)
- there's some evidence that a lower initial load of virus (which results from wearing a mask) leads to a more mild disease

I'm thinking part of it, is that New York was hit so hard in a small area. Californias cases are spread out across a giant state. Therefor individual hospitals are less overrun and able to deal with the patients better. This is purely a guess though.

subways and busy streets are the reason nyc was hit so bad

in california everything is spread out in nyc manhattan bronx brooklyn queens everyone is on top of each other
but it's the subways and congested living that made the virus explode in nyc

in california it just seems to me people just got too comfortable and didn't follow social distancing or mask wearing rules
even now in nyc it's impossible for social distancing you just gotta maneuver around people

everyone stay safe

Last edited:
subways and busy streets are the reason nyc was hit so bad

in california everything is spread out in nyc manhattan bronx brooklyn queens everyone is on top of each other
but it's the subways and congested living that made the virus explode in nyc

in california it just seems to me people just got too comfortable and didn't follow social distancing or mask wearing
even now in nyc it's impossible for social distancing you just gotta maneuver around people

everyone stay safe

Ca cases can be attributed to various counties openly disobeying the governors orders of shutting down beaches and or mandating face masks be worn when out in public
looking at you OC and riverside county...smh

Are we great again, guise? If not, we gotta be getting close right?? I mean the CDC doing a complete 180 on their school reopening stance has gotta mean we’re on the path to imperial greatness, right???

Lawd this country is a ******* mess. Sheesh. :smh: :smh:

Are we great again, guise? If not, we gotta be getting close right?? I mean the CDC doing a complete 180 on their school reopening stance has gotta mean we’re on the path to imperial greatness, right???

Lawd this country is a ****ing mess. Sheesh. :smh: :smh:
There should criminal cases or another impeachment for kim jong trump for the immigrant children who died in those i.c.e. cages, for the mishandling of this pandemic, and for wanting to put the health of children and teachers at risk.

Back
Top Bottom