Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

curious, have we done a better job of treating covid patients and slowing death rates now vs. back in April?

In April, NY was averaging way over 500+ deaths per day for 4-5 weeks straight. Some days, it was damn near 1000 per. But Cali hasn't seen this type of destruction.

Interested to hear some thoughts on this.

curious, have we done a better job of treating covid patients and slowing death rates now vs. back in April?

In April, NY was averaging way over 500+ deaths per day for 4-5 weeks straight. Some days, it was damn near 1000 per. But Cali hasn't seen this type of destruction.

Interested to hear some thoughts on this.
i believe they are saying it is cause the strain has weakened a bit
i dont know if im saying that right.

FLORIDA TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES 402,312 ON FRIDAY VS 389,868 PREVIOUS DAY - STATE HEALTH DEPT

US - Florida: 12,444 new cases, 136 new resident deaths, 581 new resident hospitalizations

Last edited:
1595601662092.png

With the CDC doing a COMPLETE 180° on schools opening and no problem with kids going back (forget about all the adults who will inevitably get sick and possibly die), in the states that allow it, I have a good suspicion that there will be a bunch of teacher strikes. They are the ones that the government and administration are forgetting about. They never signed up to die from teaching their classes.

I hope the states follow the science and tell 45 to kiss off!! I feel terrible for any school worker (teacher, administration, custodial, lunchroom, bus driver, etc) who has to go back into this. And I feel horrible for parents who have to deal with the decision on what to do. This administration has failed us and the country is the laughingstock of the world! 😢😢

Back
Top Bottom