Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro dead ***, the people that don't want to wear one here, don't. And the places are afraid to request because they have no idea how the person will respond. Remember we had that security guard not let a women shop at the dollar store without a mask, she came back and shot him in the head. I'd be shook too. Like f it, don't wear it then, idgaf. I'll wear mine and just hope you get sick. Then I get to make it back to my family tonight.

I hear you. I wouldn’t want to be the person asking people to wear them either. But so far, most people in this area have been doing really well with it. I feel for the people at the front of the stores enforcing it though.

Have they identified a reason why the death toll hasn't gone up as much as expected in areas like FL? Like NYC had days where there were 700+ deaths but Florida having crazy surges for weeks and they're under 200 deaths a day. Which is crazy to me because Florida is like the waiting room for heaven with all the old people it has.

Have they identified a reason why the death toll hasn't gone up as much as expected in areas like FL? Like NYC had days where there were 700+ deaths but Florida having crazy surges for weeks and they're under 200 deaths a day. Which is crazy to me because Florida is like the waiting room for heaven with all the old people it has.
14-28 day lag between Cases and deaths, as seen from Italy and New York. What’s it been for Florida now? 6 days?

edit: it’s actually less of a lag than I remember. 7-10 days tops from some charts I’m seeing.
Age of the cases may be the biggest indicator.

14-28 day lag between Cases and deaths, as seen from Italy and New York. What’s it been for Florida now? 6 days?

Yeah I'd say roughly 7-10 days since their cases have taken a drastic upswing. Guess we'll see next week if they end up at NY levels of death

If he came from a hotspot I def woudda been like nah bruh im good. :lol:
man, I treat everywhere as a hot spot, especially anything related to the air port. You don't know where that plan traveled from. I only trust myself when it comes to cleaning. If I didn't clean it, it ain't clean.

Back
Top Bottom