Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah we made the decision that he's not going...its crazy that the in school learning is even an option when everyday texas numbers are breaking records. My wife and I pretty much called 2020 a wrap...it sucks because he has a learning disability and he was doing so well in kindergarten. We gotta step it up for him though.

The government is willing to sacrifice educators and kids for their political agendas. As a teacher who’s been sitting through meetings all week. Just know you made the right choice and everyone else will be joining you online before Halloween.

Every school reopening is going to crash and burn.

Last edited:
I am trying to get a test, my allergies are acting up and i want to make sure it isnt anything else. I cant even get a test scheduled until next Friday, and then its 5-7 days for results. This is in Pennsylvania. Its absurd that essentially I still cant get tested. A complete failure.

I am trying to get a test, my allergies are acting up and i want to make sure it isnt anything else. I cant even get a test scheduled until next Friday, and then its 5-7 days for results. This is in Pennsylvania. Its absurd that essentially I still cant get tested. A complete failure.

I'm hearing that situation is similar across the country right now in terms of overwhelming demand for testing and a bottleneck at labs to process and submit results. I have a feeling the administration "could not possibly have predicted this situation" when all indications have pointed to it since January. Maybe you've already looked into it, but at least out here in CA there are certain urgent care facilities that are doing testing that have labs in house labs that provide results the same day. They are not the government sponsored "free for all" sites, but your insurance may cover some or all of the cost. If you don't have insurance, it should cost under $100.

I'm hearing that situation is similar across the country right now in terms of overwhelming demand for testing and a bottleneck at labs to process and submit results. I have a feeling the administration "could not possibly have predicted this situation" when all indications have pointed to it since January. Maybe you've already looked into it, but at least out here in CA there are certain urgent care facilities that are doing testing that have labs in house labs that provide results the same day. They are not the government sponsored "free for all" sites, but your insurance may cover some or all of the cost. If you don't have insurance, it should cost under $100.
Thanks, ill check into this. I was going through the portal on my counties website.

Thanks, ill check into this. I was going through the portal on my counties website.

Yeah, I think those are the type I was referring to that take forever. I hope it’s just allergies and you’re alright. There are so many days I wake up and am honestly not sure...

Where are you trying to get the test done at? I have to schedule one before my pouchoscopy and Penn won't let anyone in without having had a test done first.

Dentist hit me up wanting to confirm my appointment for Monday.

While I still have the occasional random miscellaneous toothache, seeing as I'm in Texas where COVID is skyrocketing like crazy, I think I'ma cancel that.

Dentist hit me up wanting to confirm my appointment for Monday.

While I still have the occasional random miscellaneous toothache, seeing as I'm in Texas where COVID is skyrocketing like crazy, I think I'ma cancel that.

Smart, IMO. I figure it's time to really take extra care with the oral hygiene and not get lazy on the flossing if I'm gonna start putting off dental visits cuz it might be a while before I feel comfortable seeking ANY type of preventative care.

Where are you trying to get the test done at? I have to schedule one before my pouchoscopy and Penn won't let anyone in without having had a test done first.
the riteaid website had a location in boothwyn (and in philly) with appointments open on saturday. The sites that had no longer times (and more local for me) were through chesco.org.

Yeah, I think those are the type I was referring to that take forever. I hope it’s just allergies and you’re alright. There are so many days I wake up and am honestly not sure...

Ive had several mornings where I wake up with a super scratchy throat.

Also have air conditioning in the house I’m at now and didn’t previously. Idk if that could be a factor or what.

Ive had several mornings where I wake up with a super scratchy throat.

Also have air conditioning in the house I’m at now and didn’t previously. Idk if that could be a factor or what.

Certainly could be, but allergies can be affected by so many things it's nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact source. Assuming it's central AC, have you changed your HVAC intake filters? I do that religiously every 3 months and use the ones that are rated to filter out allergens. MERV too low and everything will get through but your HVAC will work most efficiently, MERV too high and nothing gets through but your HVAC can get overworked because it can't breathe as well... just like Karen!

giphy.gif

I was freaking out last night
I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick
I felt like throwing up
I thought it was food poisoning or something
Turns out I just ate too much brisket and ribs and I guess all the grease and fat upset my stomach :lol:
My bro had smoked some prime beef brisket and I went a little overboard

Back
Top Bottom