Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Not sure when this first wave is ever gonna end when you have state governors actively fighting to let more people get infected and potentially die :stoneface: |l

Most surprising to me was reading that they're already in phase 4, whatever that means. Hopefully NY has learned from the mistakes of other states that went through all the phases WAY too fast and are now paying for it...

I think phase 4 means that they were going to open up malls and stuff like that but I think they’re going to pass on that but I think museums will be opening up

Covid not playing around.
1594940512408.gif

Valid concerns. I'm already imagining a nightmare scenario where Trump loses in November as a vaccine is very close and deliberately pulls/reallocates government funding out of spite before officially being relieved of his duties.
He’s gonna be extremely petty.

One state that I don't see discussed enough is Louisiana. From what I've seen, they're the only state that had a significant initial outbreak and is currently experiencing their second major peak/wave. Hope my LA NT'ers are staying safe!

They always say defending your championship is harder than winning your first.

By all accounts, this wave should've never happened. We had more test capability, more experience, more protective gear, and we know strategies that work, like wearing masks. We essentially saw the opponent's gameplan.

This should've been an easy L to hang on Corona. But never doubt the heart of a champion virus, and never underestimate an overconfident 28-3 team out of Georgia, or anything out of Florida or Texas.

back to back. Corona going back to back.

come this fall, look out for the three peat.

Back
Top Bottom