Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
LeftAlarmedIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Add Florida and Texas and we are cooking.

WTF is wrong with people who needs to travel in a time like this

stay in your own damn state or dont travel at all

why is airline travel still going on

this afternoon i walked by some guy who was talking to someone on the phone and he said he thought he had the coronavirus
i was 6 feet or more away and wearing a mask but what the hell is wrong with you ?
stay the F home !

thanks china for the new normal

Last edited:

WTF is wrong with people who needs to travel in a time like this

stay in your own damn state or dont travel at all

why is airline travel still going on

this afternoon i walked by some guy who was talking to someone on the phone and he said he thought he had the coronavirus
i was 6 feet or more away and wearing a mask but what the hell is wrong with you ?
stay the F home !

thanks china for the new normal

My boy came back from Chi and I scooped him from the airport. Was masked up but still was iffy af. This was over a week ago so.

Everything is a risk no matter how you cut it. The new normal.

My boy came back from Chi and I scooped him from the airport. Was masked up but still was iffy af. This was over a week ago so.

Everything is a risk no matter how you cut it. The new normal.

unfortunately your right walking down the street getting from point A to point B is a rick
but unless it's a close family member who's not well flying is a risk thats not needed to be taken at a time like this

My close friend is (newly) dating a cop and going to the gym outdoors, crossfit gym and I guess theyre putting their equipment outside. I wanna tell her shes wylin but hey.

Blows my mind when people seem to be so freaked out corona but then still do stuff thats high risk.

we have to make a decision about our 6 year old either going back to school or online classes by 7/24...i live in the klein district just outside of houston...

we have to make a decision about our 6 year old either going back to school or online classes by 7/24...i live in the klein district just outside of houston...

yeah man don't send your child to school
it's going to be impossible for a 6 year old to do online schooling
dont take any chances

here is some info about masks that i think was never posted

Back
Top Bottom