Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short $MRNA @open...make money.
What is going on happens all the time in drug/product development due to the speculative nature of the stock market. It makes sense for someone to sell now as a hedge for the future.

It really tells me nothing about the vaccine's efficacy

Welp, they just shut down the studio:smh: .....this is going to cut out a lot of independent information and social media accounts that have been helpful w reporting the data.

I can see them not even posting the numbers anymore at all once this gets closer to November. The side panel on the news gets bigger and bigger w the numbers, it takes up 1/3 of the screen now.

This could go to court maybe ?....but that will take months

This is how sad testing is in Las Vegas:

Clark County is the most populous county in the state, Las Vegas the most populous city. Vegas has over 600,000 people in it.

Only three testing locations open to the public today.

Online it says one starts testing at 9am (and go until 2 pm). But in reality they started at 7 am. By 8:30 am they were out of test.

So one of the three locations, one of them is done testing for the day before 9 am.

Clark County and Las Vegas numbers are spiking like crazy.

It is a complete **** show outchea.

Last edited:

This is just so foul to me, I've refused reading much into it so far. I've seen the headlines and heard some talk on TV about it, can anyone tell me did they even give a "reason" why? I mean we all know why, just wonder what "reason" they gave for the public.

Oh Michigan...

Screenshot_20200715-131418_Chrome.jpg

Clark County is the most populous county in the state, Las Vegas the most populous city. Vegas has over 600,000 people in it.

Online it says one starts testing at 9am (and go until 2 pm). But in reality they started at 7 am. By 8:30 am they were out of test.

So one of the three locations, one of them is done testing for the day before 9 am.

"If we don't test, we don't get cases!"

Selling stock at this time makes sense . The Stock market is forward looking, but doesn't really always reflect what conditions the economic market will face in the future.

There are probably going to be numerous vaccines approved around the world in the following years. It is likely no one company will have the market to themselves. With iterations and further tracking of people after it is out in the wild. One or two may become the preferred vaccination. It is no guarantee it will be Moderna's

While a Covid vaccine will be profitable, especially early on, one will not have the market to itself. So by the time the market adjust for all that, your company might not see a considerable bump. So yeah, it makes sense to dump stock whenever good news gives you a bump. The phase three trial might go poorly, someone might beat you to market, someone might make a better vaccine, there could be manufacturing setbacks, all those things might kill the stock price in the future.

Not defending the practice but doesn't seem like the red flag some are making it out to be. At the end of the day the vaccine will still need to show effectiveness to be approved.

Like I said, seems like good news all things considered for what it is. But nothing to celebrate or criticize too much right now. Still a long way to go.

I’m with you, but I think the “good news” that gave them a bump is as real as a 4 dollar bill. Moderna’s good news usually falls on the heels of bad news as far as new cases. You can pretty much set your watch by it.

Rusty come get your state B.

Back
Top Bottom