Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
we have to make a decision about our 6 year old either going back to school or online classes by 7/24...i live in the klein district just outside of houston...
My personal opinion is that you have to do what will help you sleep better at night knowing you're making the best decision for your family. If you'll be more stressed having your child in school than wherever else he/she would be if they weren't in class (home with parent, at daycare, with grandma, etc), then keep your child home. If that means having to put your economic security (potentially being evicted or starving) at risk, then unfortunately you have to send your child to school, get a night job, etc. The worst are the stay at home soccer moms who just want to send their kids back to school so they can have some "me time" again. These types have been messaging my wife asking what we're doing saying they want to send their kids back, but just wondering what others are doing. Nosey B's.

Oh Michigan...

Screenshot_20200715-131418_Chrome.jpg

If somebody reports them wouldn’t they have to be shut down?

If somebody reports them wouldn’t they have to be shut down?
If the police and mayor in that area comply. There's a large disconnect here. Lots of Police chiefs saying they aren't going to enforce Whitmers order and they'll let the AG handle it. Saying they aren't the mask police. It's wild.

If the police and mayor in that area comply. There's a large disconnect here. Lots of Police chiefs saying they aren't going to enforce Whitmers order and they'll let the AG handle it. Saying they aren't the mask police. It's wild.

In grocery stores here and gas stations even I’d say 99 percent of people comply and if they don’t have a mask on, when asked to wear one they do.

It’s kind of funny to see the anti masks folks being forced to wear it.

I was in Home Depot a few weeks ago and this lady was in there with her two young kids and no one had masks on during a statewide indoor mask mandate. I was at cs returning something and the workers there (two older women) were talking about “Saw a few this morning too, I’m not saying anything and getting shot or stabbed over it”. I see their point with these nut jobs, someone’s gotta say something to these people though. Like I’ve said before, these anti mask and magas in general need to be shunned by the rest of us. **** em. Theory are the minority. Make them feel it.

So bro, tell me again about the special counsel collecting the Covid data now and how the states aren't to report the numbers to the CDC anymore

In grocery stores here and gas stations even I’d say 99 percent of people comply and if they don’t have a mask on, when asked to wear one they do.

It’s kind of funny to see the anti masks folks being forced to wear it.
Bro dead ***, the people that don't want to wear one here, don't. And the places are afraid to request because they have no idea how the person will respond. Remember we had that security guard not let a women shop at the dollar store without a mask, she came back and shot him in the head. I'd be shook too. Like f it, don't wear it then, idgaf. I'll wear mine and just hope you get sick. Then I get to make it back to my family tonight.

Back
Top Bottom