Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
2d3csrfqiba51.jpg

Chick in the photo is 30? Bruh.

Getting into debates with right winged people is like playing tennis with a wall... you can’t win. Also, it’s like they have a hive mind.

This girl is first of all saying “all lives matter” while also saying she’s fine with people dying from covid because the survival rate is 99.74 percent according to her. You can’t simultaneously say the first statement while also saying you’re okay with people dying and those who survive having a diminished quality of life.

Then she tries to say “I dont want the government to tell me what to do and tell me to wear a mask, but I want the government to tell other women what to do with their uterus.”

And then she doesn’t understand why I call her a hypocrite.

These people are insane.

Oh and another girl chimes in, and backs up girl 1, and doubles down on “all lives matter,” while saying she isn’t a racist. Oh word? That holds a LOT of weight from someone who said when Obama was elected that he was a “Muslim who was going to kill us all”

I can’t with these people.

Getting into debates with right winged people is like playing tennis with a wall... you can’t win. Also, it’s like they have a hive mind.

This girl is first of all saying “all lives matter” while also saying she’s fine with people dying from covid because the survival rate is 99.74 percent according to her. You can’t simultaneously say the first statement while also saying you’re okay with people dying and those who survive having a diminished quality of life.

Then she tries to say “I dont want the government to tell me what to do and tell me to wear a mask, but I want the government to tell other women what to do with their uterus.”

And then she doesn’t understand why I call her a hypocrite.

These people are insane.

Oh and another girl chimes in, and backs up girl 1, and doubles down on “all lives matter,” while saying she isn’t a racist. Oh word? That holds a LOT of weight from someone who said when Obama was elected that he was a “Muslim who was going to kill us all”

I can’t with these people.
I don’t even bother with them anymore. Will cut off anyone from my family and our lives, have already told family members that they are not ever welcome around me or my family again. Most of these people are just dumb, but want so bad to prove that they aren’t. then you get the occasional maga that may have a brain but is just a greedy pig.

Back
Top Bottom