Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
First time in my life that I actually want to leave this country if I could.

If I didn't have the medical issues what I have (severe Crohn's and a liver transplant patient) and not tied to the hospitals that I am (University of Penn in Philly, the BEST), my wife and I would have left 3.5 years ago for Ontario, Canada! It's great up there and everyone is so nice & friendly! Before we had pets, we went to Ontario, and Mississauga several times for a long weekend. Only a 500 mile drive from outside Philly in the burbs. But I'm too messed up medically to leave!

glrikp9z3ba51.jpg

My wife and I have definitely discussed leaving the US. We are very fond of Toronto. Really love the vibe there. Just seems a lot in terms of logistics

Its been 4 months. I would like to think that states who already flattened the curve and have progressed with day to day life would be better equipped for a second coming. More supplies, better treatment procedures, etc.

5 fatalities...that has to be lowest in NY to date.

Assuming we get a second wave in NY, I get the feeling that it won't be as bad as the first one. However that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.

5 fatalities...that has to be lowest in NY to date.

Assuming we get a second wave in NY, I get the feeling that it won't be as bad as the first one. However that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.
Went to Manhattan Yesterday, they are definitely not practicing social distance nor are people wearing masks. People love the luxuries of life too much.

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 15,300 ON SUNDAY TO 269,811 TOTAL, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED - STATE HEALTH DEPT

Back
Top Bottom