Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just 2-3 weeks ago the numbers were going down/leveling out. We went into Phase 2 reopening a few weeks back and it was "so far, so good" and then BAM this week has been a hot mess.

Because we got the ****in OC and then a bunch of people walking around without masks, not giving a ****, hanging out in groups, thinking everything is fine.

Just 2-3 weeks ago the numbers were going down/leveling out. We went into Phase 2 reopening a few weeks back and it was "so far, so good" and then BAM this week has been a hot mess.
I hope it’s not as a result of phase 2 reopening but because of those idiots that went out to protest beach closures.

what was the first city or state to go into Phase 2 reopening? might be the bar for NY and other cities to come

I don't remember where I saw it, but I saw research and articles that showed the increase in cases wasn't from the protests, that those are actually minimal. It was mainly Memorial Day weekend and then all these ******* morons just going about their business like nothing's wrong.

This may make me sound like a moron, but I'm genuinely starting to get scared. With the increase of people being so ******* anti-vaxx, and the way the American healthcare system works... I don't know if we'll ever fully recover. I think this will be around forever.

I'm sure it'll die down at some point, but... I don't see that happening for a very long time.

I don't remember where I saw it, but I saw research and articles that showed the increase in cases wasn't from the protests, that those are actually minimal. It was mainly Memorial Day weekend and then all these ****ing morons just going about their business like nothing's wrong.

This may make me sound like a moron, but I'm genuinely starting to get scared. With the increase of people being so ****ing anti-vaxx, and the way the American healthcare system works... I don't know if we'll ever fully recover. I think this will be around forever.

I'm sure it'll die down at some point, but... I don't see that happening for a very long time.
Virus may die down - but stupidity won't. The virus won't bring down America, stupidity might.

I hope it’s not as a result of phase 2 reopening but because of those idiots that went out to protest beach closures.

what was the first city or state to go into Phase 2 reopening? might be the bar for NY and other cities to come

thats a good question does anyone know ?

if you ask me this country will be closing and opening so many times before the end of this year
people will get sick and people in some parts of the country will revolt

More people will get a unnecessarily sick and unfortunately more people will die

I don't remember where I saw it, but I saw research and articles that showed the increase in cases wasn't from the protests, that those are actually minimal. It was mainly Memorial Day weekend and then all these ****ing morons just going about their business like nothing's wrong.

This may make me sound like a moron, but I'm genuinely starting to get scared. With the increase of people being so ****ing anti-vaxx, and the way the American healthcare system works... I don't know if we'll ever fully recover. I think this will be around forever.

you don’t sound like a moron you sound actually pretty smart you’re just being conscious and Paranoid for good reason

stay safe

Yea might need to shut things down again, for real this time, at this rate...

Would've been real avoidable if half the country hadn't half-assed it while the rest of the world was taking it seriously but here we are :smh:

Got just about every major country's curve flattening by now and able to slowly open things up again while this is going on

EbTgBvuXYAEDOm6

you don’t sound like a moron you sound actually pretty smart you’re just being conscious and Paranoid for good reason

stay safe

Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it.

I guess there's just a lot of existential **** going on in my head. I can't wrap my head around it all. When I drive to the store and just observe people outside and around the store... I can't understand how they can be so inconsiderate for the people around them, and even themselves and their family. It's just ****** up.

Back
Top Bottom