Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How has Trump not gotten this **** yet

tenor.gif

Perfect gif execution

No disrespect if you're a Floridian but boy, Florida has to be top 3 dumbest states in America.

They really held a hearing about wearing masks and let the Karen’s come out and speak up?
Don’t they have city or state medical officials who can just make the call and that’s it no arguement?

Gets a bit depressing comparing that chart to that of other countries...

I just did.

I think I gotta quarantine again, but this time I’m quarantining my mind from news for 14 days. I can’t handle this no more dog. I had no idea about Italy. We were just talking about how dire their situation was two months ago and now they’re on their way past their first wave. Look at Spain, the UK, Germany....this is embarrassing. I can’t stand how stupid this country is and we still have millions of folks, plenty I know personally, that still wanna defend the administration about how they handled this. It’s maddening son.

Im sorry y’all. I gotta rant. I gotta get it out. I need a break.

:rofl: 🤦‍♂️ :rofl: 🤦‍♂️ :rofl: 🤦‍♂️ :rofl: 🤦‍♂️

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” ― George Carlin

I think it's safe to say that the stupider half reside in Florida (outside of my Niketalk brethren of course).

No disrespect if you're a Floridian but boy, Florida has to be top 3 dumbest states in America.

What’s up with this whole “enter any 3 digit number followed by new cases on google” that’s spreading on social media?

Dont post much, as you can tell by my join date and post count 🤣. I just had to vent a bit. Been wearing masks since almost day one, actually just ordered some sports team masks finally... this virus ain't going nowhere for a while. These people aren't just in Florida either while they may be in the lead on stupidity (no offense to anyone in Florida with some actual common sense wearing masks), it's happening here in Houston too. Just got back from buying some rolling papers, and dude in the store was refusing to leave until they sold him his 12 pack. Even after they offered to give him a mask they typically sell for $4.99 & then called the cops on him for trespassing which in Texas is a class b misdemeanor which Carries a fine of $2,000.00 and up to 180 days in jail on top of the Houston fine for not wearing a mask which is $1,000.00. I left before it got ugly dude wasn't backing down, and cashier was on the phone with dispatcher. It feels like we're in a bad episode of the twilight zone or black mirror, I mean my God it's just a mask you only HAVE to wear inside for no more than 5 to 10 minutes, if it's that much of a bother just take it off as soon as you walk outside. So thankful I have no kids to raise in this world right now, another few years we'll be living in a world like this.
917r7Tukf6L._SL1500_.jpg

People just getting dumber by the day, and our "fearless leader" is not helping a damn thing. I cant even fathom how he's able to run again for reelection or how people actually intend to vote for him. Sleepy Joe isn't someone I'd usually even be interested in voting for, I'm more interested in who his running mate will be. Anything to get 45 out at this point, just not too sure the alternative will be that much better. Stay safe y'all and mask up😷. Second wave is here, and the first wave hasn't even finished...

Edit: mad respect for retail employees forced to enforce a policy that should just be common sense that's not the job they signed up for. Who know's when someone is going to flip out on you, and pull a gun just because you asked them to wear a mask.

Back
Top Bottom