Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This Price person is a joke
-----
In fact, one way to test if your mask is well made is to try to blow out a candle through the mask from about 1 foot away. If you can’t do so, your mask might be too tightly woven. Other people feel that wearing a mask encourages people to touch their face and to loosen their adherence to other safety precautions like social distancing and hand washing. We’ve found the opposite. Wearing a mask reminds people to continue to be cautious. With a mask on, you actually touch your face less.
------

Too tightly woven? That's the only truly effective ones. And I've seen co workers touch their masks 200 times over the course of a work shift vs. zero times without a mask.

People just hate misinformation.

First they say not to wear a mask. Then they say we shouldn't. Then one organization says only the sick and elderly should.

90% of these homemade highly breathable masks are worthless. Theres been studies. I don't trust these stanford folks

Masks are not worthless! Please people stop thinking that, it's about minimizing risks and the spread of the virus. Yes, the virus may spread through a mask, but it's even worse without a mask, you'll get exposed to HIGHER amounts of viral particles without people wearing a mask.

Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it.

I guess there's just a lot of existential **** going on in my head. I can't wrap my head around it all. When I drive to the store and just observe people outside and around the store... I can't understand how they can be so inconsiderate for the people around them, and even themselves and their family. It's just ****ed up.

Believe me man I feel the same way just as you do
And someways being a little paranoid is good but once it takes over it’s not good at all but this is the life that we all live now thanks to the Chinese communist party

I’m in nyc and unfortunately I don’t have the same freedom
just wear a mask and gloves and try and avoid people are much as you can

Yea might need to shut things down again, for real this time, at this rate...

Would've been real avoidable if half the country hadn't half-assed it while the rest of the world was taking it seriously but here we are :smh:

Got just about every major country's curve flattening by now and able to slowly open things up again while this is going on

EbTgBvuXYAEDOm6

What’s the source for this chart?

No disrespect if you're a Floridian but boy, Florida has to be top 3 dumbest states in America.

People only learn when the body’s drop once they see hundreds of deaths a day people are gonna start following the rules .

Many states were up in arms when masks were required BEFORE peaking, just to curb the growth a bit.

Now we have states with full blown outbreaks who are demanding no masks be required?

We're doomed. How can we be this stupid? At no stage do these people want masks. If they were given out and seemed to be 95% effective, many would still not want them. We're doomed.

I could see FL or AZ not wanting mask a month or two back. Burst a certain point, you have to try something.

Yea might need to shut things down again, for real this time, at this rate...

Would've been real avoidable if half the country hadn't half-assed it while the rest of the world was taking it seriously but here we are :smh:

Got just about every major country's curve flattening by now and able to slowly open things up again while this is going on

EbTgBvuXYAEDOm6
Many states were up in arms when masks were required BEFORE peaking, just to curb the growth a bit.

Now we have states with full blown outbreaks who are demanding no masks be required?

We're doomed. How can we be this stupid? At no stage do these people want masks. If they were given out and seemed to be 95% effective, many would still not want them. We're doomed.

I could see FL or AZ not wanting mask a month or two back. Burst a certain point, you have to try something.
It’s time to really start considering countries like Canada and Iceland as places to live.
It’s real life Idiocracy here. Mike Judge was right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom