Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
xcla2eisyo551.jpg

Americans who love cops:
Do what a cop says! They're essential workers! If they tell you to get on the ground do it even if you're innocent!!

Those same Americans when they're told to wear masks:
Idc what essential healthcare workers say! If they tell me I have to wear a mask I'm not listening!

What’s extremely frustrating is that my co workers (we wear masks most of the shift but social distancing is impossible) are now going out to eat, hanging out with friends, one used a public pool with his friends (says nobody else was there)

I make it verbally known everyday that it’s risky. And they just don’t seem to care. Meanwhile I haven’t seen any of my friends in over three months. I can tell they are getting annoyed whenever I make comments. Today I just had to be like “well, I guess covid isn’t a thing anymore if we are just going into restaurants to eat with friends all the time.”

Frustrating to say the least.

Last edited:
Are Americans oblivious to the fact that you can order alcohol/food to your home or pick it up from a store in 2020?

The pandemic turning political was the downfall of our country's control of the situation. Masks became anti-republican, government shutdowns became tyranny, Fauci became a deep state agent, not being in groups of 10+ became a threat to our democracy. The list goes on. People's decisions in relation to the virus became dependent on their political beliefs rather than common sense.

Back
Top Bottom