Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
vm7sna765r551.png

If anything this will only motivate Trump
No surprise. We been resumed normal life, that's why its crazy seeing other states like California mandating masks or just starting phase 1s of their reopening. Every time I turn the tv on, the Governor is like we are now in Phase 11 of reopening, but idk what is left. The public pool is open, **** looks like a mosh pit. Even it wasn't a pandemic, it's too many people there. Unemployment is crazy, like 25% of eligible workers and with the Feds tacking that $600 bonus on, it's hard to get those people to go back to work because they probably make more not working now.

A lot of places taking precautions though, like having their workers in masks and having workers that sanitize the baskets and put them out for you and take them from you when you leave to spray them down. But like Arnold said, it has become a political issue and this is a very red state. I even saw in TX but I think somewhere here too a place had a sign no masks allowed.

Like if tongue kissing booths was really a thing, we'd have them already back open and fully operational with no caveats

since the governor of nyc has more important things to do then give briefings on this plague

i still hope the daily numbers of people passing will be available

I’ll be there immediately because most people will probably be shook. My theaters are some of the largest in the nation so there should be a lot of room to spread out. Not a movie buff, but I do enjoy going to the movies. They are also bringing back some older movies that I would like to watch in the theater.
My favorite theater is showing 12 Monkeys in August. Nothing better than watching old movies on a big screen. I want to go so bad, but I can't imagine going.

"The United States has the worst outbreak in the world. The virus has infected 2.1 million Americans and at least 118,435 have died, Hopkins data shows. As of Thursday, the nation’s seven-day average of new Covid-19 cases increased more than 15% compared with a week ago. "

did someone say their is good news about the coronavirus yesterday ?

i dont think where anywhere near good news

My favorite theater is showing 12 Monkeys in August. Nothing better than watching old movies on a big screen. I want to go so bad, but I can't imagine going.

dude you're better off staying at home and watching the movie since its an old flick

i was on the bus today and i couldn't wait to get off the bus
some weirdo woman singing with no mask on going and on my way back home the bus was too damn packed for me to feel safe

i can't imagine how i would feel in a movie theater right now
i think i would need to take a xanax just to enjoy the trailers
if you do go try and be safe

Last edited:

That's a hell of a movie to be watching right now man. Watched it again a few weeks ago (I watch it like 6 or 7 times a year) in light of COVID and it, as they say, "hit different". Especially the last few minutes.

A bit depressing to think about the amount of people that are gonna be living with chronic conditions for the rest of their lives as a result of incompetent and negligent leadership |l
There's many depressing things.

First is that we ever considered a plateau at 20k-30k cases/day to be a good thing. As shown by the EU and many responsible states in America, the trend should be a decline towards 0. Flattening with a few cases/day is fine, but flattening at the peak is not.

Second is that we know how to beat this but refuse to do it. It's like watching a bad movie over and over. We haven't learned a thing. And summer is supposed to be the easy part, when everybody's outdoors and school is out.

Third is that people still don't understand math and they still don't understand that wearing a mask is to protect others and thus a sign of respect. Instead we have a bunch of backwards-*** idiots taking pride in not wearing a mask. It's people of all ages and races but Karen I'm looking at you put on that ******* mask.

Back
Top Bottom