Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saying "I won't live in fear!!" because you're bored and wanna go back to having fun in normal life is like being in a cave with 5 hungry grizzly bears waiting outside and you're like "I've been in this cave too long. I am not gonna wait for help. I'm going out this cave because I will not live in fear!!"

Then proceed to get eaten by 5 grizzly bears.

Every worker who’s been on the front line from 00:01 should get some extra ends. I know it’s gotta chap their butts knowing that cats is eating lovely off unemployment

So frustrating living in florida right now. No one is wearing masks anymore
Welp blame the Governor of Florida he said it was safe to go outside and open up now look what he created .. He knew corona was gonna comeback yet he hasn’t closed up Florida Smfh Florida open still people rocking no mask 😷.. Blame the Governor !

Saying "I won't live in fear!!" because you're bored and wanna go back to having fun in normal life is like being in a cave with 5 hungry grizzly bears waiting outside and you're like "I've been in this cave too long. I am not gonna wait for help. I'm going out this cave because I will not live in fear!!"

Then proceed to get eaten by 5 grizzly bears.

That’s the best analogy I’ve read about the coronavirus

dji524m4ws551.jpg

you going right when it opens?
movie buff?
I’ll be there immediately because most people will probably be shook. My theaters are some of the largest in the nation so there should be a lot of room to spread out. Not a movie buff, but I do enjoy going to the movies. They are also bringing back some older movies that I would like to watch in the theater.

Back
Top Bottom