Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't even know barbers were really in shops like that anymore. I've only really been running into barbers with their own suites and rooms and appointments online.

Even the mobile barbershops are popping. That waiting in the line for the next cut off a fake timeslot is done for.

Didn't even know barbers were really in shops like that anymore. I've only really been running into barbers with their own suites and rooms and appointments online.

Even the mobile barbershops are popping. That waiting in the line for the next cut off a fake timeslot is done for.
there was definitely some that kept their shops open during the quarantine in my area. shades down, but you could see they were still up and running with people going in and coming out with a fresh cut :lol:

there was definitely some that kept their shops open during the quarantine in my area. shades down, but you could see they were still up and running with people going in and coming out with a fresh cut :lol:

Crazy. Only way they get caught is someone ratting them out for the hefty fine :lol:

this picture is not nyc

and this is why America will deal with covid way after every other country is barely thinking about it anymore

this woman is beyond crackers

Trump's rally in a couple days in Oklahoma bout to be Covid central.

Cant wait for the spin from Trump after the imminent outbreak that’s directly linked to the rally.

Man won’t take responsibility for anything that doesn’t directly benefit him.

the only thing deblasio is doing right

"New York City can open as early as June 22, but could be pushed back. The mayor said he is keeping expectations low and believes it will be the beginning of July."

Went to get food in Cross County for the NYers who ate familiar, didnt realize a lot of the stores are open, as in wait on a line outside then go in and shop as you like. Its an outdoor type of mall for those who dont know. Not gonna lie, was tempted but I dipped outta there. Waited for 10 min on the line at Panda Express and then realized the walnut shrimp aint worth it.

Observations from watching vlogs on youtube.

texas dgaf. This girl went to a gym and worked out with her friends then went to a salad shop. Saw no one wearing masks. Haven't seen anyone in her recent vlogs wear masks in public.

In florida they were in a grocery store with no mask.

This girl in l.a. was walking around the city with no mask.

Glad in my town in NY, everybody still wearing masks. Still see people driving with their masks on too.

Last edited:
I think it’s time for a new barber. The cut is fine, but this man was wildin today.

I text him yesterday to confirm, get his address (shop is still closed so he’s been cutting at his house), and ask what safety measures he’s taking like masking and cutting outside instead of inside. I got his address and some other info but completely ignored the safety part. Okay...

I pull up to his spot, he’s on the screen porch. I walk up as he’s walking someone out and he opens the door laughing and said no masks allowed. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious. Ends up telling me he laughed at my text and and asked “is this a joke?” And then goes on a “corona is a hoax” rant and talks to me about believing in God and I need his help and it’s a setup for the government to take our rights away and whatever happens to you is gonna happen. If you get sick you get sick. The hospitals are empty, no one he knows or has cut has gotten sick. Nurses he cuts say it’s not been a problem at their hospital. The flu kills more people, etc

Now, I can take the religion talk. I’ve put up with it before. But telling me I can’t wear a mask and then dismissing my concerns about protecting MY HEALTH as a joke is crazy disrespectful. I know I could have just left and it was his house, but considering the progress and state NJ is in and the likelihood he actually has it and would transmit it to me PLUS the fact that he wasn’t gonna wear a mask even if I could wear mine, I decided to just proceed.

The irony in all of it was when I asked him if he was gonna be back at the barbershop next week when they reopen and he said no cause it’s safer to continue at his house....what?
I want to book a haircut with your barber just so I can smack him then cough on him. Should've asked him why is it safer to work at his house than the shop. Would've liked to know his ridiculous reasoning. Should've fake coughed the whole time and see what his reaction was. Tell him you were hanging out with people the week before and they're in the hospital now

Unemployment question:

My friend is claiming unemployment and also is on call at her old part time job (retail) I asked her why would she work part time and potentially lose out on unemployment and she said as long as she makes less than X amount a week then she can still claim it. Is that true? I thought once you have a job it’s over for that.

edit

She said she would lose out on the unemployment money but would still be able to file and claim the $600 corona bonus. This true?

Back
Top Bottom