Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like my barber's new spot. It's a huge salon with individual closed door suites inside. She wears a mask at all times. It's optional if the client wishes to wear one while getting their cut. There is no waiting area. She'll send a text when it's safe to enter. The client MUST wear a mask as they enter the facility. Once inside her suite, it's optional. She sanitizes the room after every client.

My barbers spot is the same way. It’s in like a business center and different barbers and hairstylist all have a small studio with 1 or 2 chairs. He used to work at a barbershop with like 6 chairs but he and the female hair dresser had issues with the owner so they just dipped and opened their own place at one of these suites. I need a haircut but I’m still not comfortable going yet. I doubt he’s making clients wear masks. I’m not even sure if my barber wears one. I’ve just been giving myself crappy skin fades this whole times, but the top has gotten out of control but I’m scared to do any scissor work to myself.

My actual barber opens doors on the 22nd, his shop is small so I dont know how its gonna work in terms of keeping the barbers and their clients seperate from the next chair. Hope they install some type of plexiglass or something.

For the cut I had the other day (earrings still on, eff it aint taking them off, I look younger too) I went to my boys little bro who got good by cutting at his dorms in college, he obviously isnt at school now so he isnt cutting anyones hair except his siblings, a couple close friends, and...me. :smokin Better than going to my barber whos getting all these clients and whatnot. Imma go to him for as long as hes not in school.

CornyEmbarrassedBluejay-size_restricted.gif

imagine getting any of your information about a pandemic from an ex mma fighter. yikes.

dudes brain probably looks like scrambled eggs.
yea, he knows i follow mma and we would talk bout the fights
i just smh when he mentions what he just listened to on rogan, schaub, etc. "i'm good"

Back
Top Bottom