Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
bine6xzt5b551.jpg
So the person who was in that cube before you left all the germs trapped in that area and on the weights.
It’s like a germ box. Not to mention how bad it must smell in there.
Might as well take what you pay monthly and buy some free weights to workout at home.

Just learn to cut your hair. I've been getting good at it after trial and error :lol:
I've considered cutting my own hair but I just can't imagine it going well. I'll see what the experience with my barber is like (he's a good guy too, I do want to support him and catch up with him) and go from there....

Have you spoken to your barber about the shop's policies and enforcement? I follow a lot of barbers on YouTube and they're all complaining that their customers (especially very young and very old) are the ones complaining the most about having to wear masks. Before they opened up they were saying, " masks required, zero tolerance, etc" but now it's become optional because they don't want to lose paying customers after being out of work for so long...
You're right. I'll get in touch with them. I'm gonna be sly though. Instead of asking, "Do you require masks because if not I'm not coming?" I'll be like, "Are you really going to make me wear a mask if I don't want to?"

My city is supposed to require masks in all these places but like you're saying the enforcement and adherence isn't always there.

lol @ this exchange.

the new right wing talking points... "we're only seeing more cases because we're testing more".... "we're only seeing more hospitalizations because we're catching up on all those outpatient surgeries"....

ok_karen.png

ok Karen

I like my barber's new spot. It's a huge salon with individual closed door suites inside. She wears a mask at all times. It's optional if the client wishes to wear one while getting their cut. There is no waiting area. She'll send a text when it's safe to enter. The client MUST wear a mask as they enter the facility. Once inside her suite, it's optional. She sanitizes the room after every client.

I’m hearing Essential workers with 32bj union getting back 10k cuz of the corona virus is crazy ..
Damn that’s dope for whatever Union that is. I feel like all nurses docs frontline workers and essential workers should get a bonus/hazard pay and back pay . Some of these companies just busting these workers *** while they make bank.

I think it’s time for a new barber. The cut is fine, but this man was wildin today.

I text him yesterday to confirm, get his address (shop is still closed so he’s been cutting at his house), and ask what safety measures he’s taking like masking and cutting outside instead of inside. I got his address and some other info but completely ignored the safety part. Okay...

I pull up to his spot, he’s on the screen porch. I walk up as he’s walking someone out and he opens the door laughing and said no masks allowed. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious. Ends up telling me he laughed at my text and and asked “is this a joke?” And then goes on a “corona is a hoax” rant and talks to me about believing in God and I need his help and it’s a setup for the government to take our rights away and whatever happens to you is gonna happen. If you get sick you get sick. The hospitals are empty, no one he knows or has cut has gotten sick. Nurses he cuts say it’s not been a problem at their hospital. The flu kills more people, etc

Now, I can take the religion talk. I’ve put up with it before. But telling me I can’t wear a mask and then dismissing my concerns about protecting MY HEALTH as a joke is crazy disrespectful. I know I could have just left and it was his house, but considering the progress and state NJ is in and the likelihood he actually has it and would transmit it to me PLUS the fact that he wasn’t gonna wear a mask even if I could wear mine, I decided to just proceed.

The irony in all of it was when I asked him if he was gonna be back at the barbershop next week when they reopen and he said no cause it’s safer to continue at his house....what?

I believe in God...I'm not tryna meet him yet though.

So the person who was in that cube before you left all the germs trapped in that area and on the weights.
It’s like a germ box. Not to mention how bad it must smell in there.
Might as well take what you pay monthly and buy some free weights to workout at home.
dudes squatin just farting in the wind n ****. **** is a dookie prison.

I like my barber's new spot. It's a huge salon with individual closed door suites inside. She wears a mask at all times. It's optional if the client wishes to wear one while getting their cut. There is no waiting area. She'll send a text when it's safe to enter. The client MUST wear a mask as they enter the facility. Once inside her suite, it's optional. She sanitizes the room after every client.
so built like a tattoo studio. dope.

Novavax announces high neutralizing antibody titers in COVID-19 vaccine
A COVID-19 candidate vaccine from Novavax has produced the highest reported levels of neutralizing titers in non-human primate studies.

“We are seeing neutralizing titers in the 10,000 range in non-human primates,” Gregory Glenn, president of R&D at Novavax Inc. (NASDAQ:NVAX), said Tuesday in a presentation to the BIO annual meeting.

Glenn was discussing Novavax’s NVX CoV2373, a protein antigen made using the company’s nanoparticle technology and that includes its adjuvant Matrix-M.

Glenn said he believes the immunogenicity data will translate to high levels of efficacy in humans.

The company’s vaccine candidate is being tested in a Phase I trial and at-risk manufacturing is ramping up to a capacity of 2 billion doses in 2021.

In a June 2 presentation, Novavax showed that NVX CoV2373 induced animals to produce neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and that titers increased at least eightfold following a second vaccination. The company also showed that Matrix-M enhances immunogenicity.

The company’s adjuvant plays an important role in boosting its potency. Novavax Chairman James Young told BioCentury in an interview last month that in a baboon study, “We got more antibodies to the spike protein and more neutralizing antibodies to the spike protein with 1 μg with Matrix-M compared to 25 μg with no adjuvant.”

On May 13 during a World Vaccine Congress webcast, Novavax presented the baboon data, which also showed that single doses of NVX-CoV2373 plus Matrix-M led to higher neutralization titers than one or two immunizations without the adjuvant. Neutralization was measured using a cytopathic effect assay.

The Novavax data, which has not been formally reported, is higher than neutralizing titer reports from three other vaccine candidates. The data are not directly comparable because the vaccines act through different mechanisms, and preclinical tests were conducted under different dosing regimens.

AstraZeneca plc (LSE:AZN; NYSE:AZN) has reported that AZD1222, a candidate viral vector vaccine it has licensed from Oxford University, led to neutralizing titers up to about 40. The non-human primates had received one immunization with 2.5x1010 viral particles.

Sinovac Biotech Ltd. (NASDAQ:SVA) has reported neutralizing titers of up to about 60 from its CoronaVac candidate. Animals had been vaccinated three times with up to 6 μg of the inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine.

The China National Biotec Group (CNBG) subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Corp. (Sinopharm) has reported neutralizing titers of about 200 from its BBIBP-CorV, which is also an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. The titers were from non-human primates twice with up to 8 μg of the candidate, but not subsequently challenged with virus. Data from the study, which also assessed protection from SARS-CoV-2 challenge, were reported Sunday in Cell.

Novavax started a Phase I trial of NVX CoV2373 in May; in July, the company expects results and plans to start a Phase II trial, Glenn said.

The company has capacity to manufacture 100 million doses in 2020, Glenn said. Novavax has contracted with Emergent Biosolutions Inc. (NYSE:EBS) to manufacture its COVID-19 vaccine candidate. In May, Novavax acquired Praha Vaccines a.s., part of the Cyrus Poonawalla Group. The Czech facility can manufacture over 1 billion doses of Matrix M adjuvant, according to Novavax.

Aclaris Therapeutics Supports Investigator-Initiated Clinical Trial of ATI-450 for Cytokine Release Syndrome in Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19

• FDA Allows IND to Study ATI-450 in Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19
  • Aclaris Supports Investigator-Initiated Clinical Trial Sponsored by the University of Kansas Medical Center
  • ATI-450 Inhibits Multiple Key Inflammatory Cytokines
WAYNE, Pa., June 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that the FDA has allowed an investigational new drug application to evaluate ATI-450, its oral investigational MK2 inhibitor compound, in hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Aclaris is supporting an investigator-initiated trial of ATI-450 for cytokine release syndrome (CRS) in 36 hospitalized patients with COVID-19, and will provide funding and clinical drug supply to the University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC), the sponsor of the trial. The trial will be led by co-investigators Gregory Gan, M.D., Ph.D. and Deepika Polineni, M.D., M.P.H. The trial is a Phase 2a, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to investigate the safety and efficacy of ATI-450, when used in addition to standard of care therapy. The primary endpoint is the proportion of subjects who are free from respiratory failure by day 14.

I think it’s time for a new barber. The cut is fine, but this man was wildin today.

I text him yesterday to confirm, get his address (shop is still closed so he’s been cutting at his house), and ask what safety measures he’s taking like masking and cutting outside instead of inside. I got his address and some other info but completely ignored the safety part. Okay...

I pull up to his spot, he’s on the screen porch. I walk up as he’s walking someone out and he opens the door laughing and said no masks allowed. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious. Ends up telling me he laughed at my text and and asked “is this a joke?” And then goes on a “corona is a hoax” rant and talks to me about believing in God and I need his help and it’s a setup for the government to take our rights away and whatever happens to you is gonna happen. If you get sick you get sick. The hospitals are empty, no one he knows or has cut has gotten sick. Nurses he cuts say it’s not been a problem at their hospital. The flu kills more people, etc

Now, I can take the religion talk. I’ve put up with it before. But telling me I can’t wear a mask and then dismissing my concerns about protecting MY HEALTH as a joke is crazy disrespectful. I know I could have just left and it was his house, but considering the progress and state NJ is in and the likelihood he actually has it and would transmit it to me PLUS the fact that he wasn’t gonna wear a mask even if I could wear mine, I decided to just proceed.

The irony in all of it was when I asked him if he was gonna be back at the barbershop next week when they reopen and he said no cause it’s safer to continue at his house....what?

What do you mean you THINK it’s time? Boy if you don’t drop that barber like a bad habit :smh:

mans said all that hoax nonsense to you and you STILL went through with the cut:smh:

That’s like a heart surgeon telling you he doesn’t believe in sterilizing equipment, washing his hands, or taking safety precautions because gods got your back and germs are a hoax. Should have immediately given that barber the
96F41F2D-00AD-41AA-AA6E-FF9F2944AA2D.gif

Back
Top Bottom