Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
In lighter news, barbershops reopened for the first time since the shutdown yesterday.

Haven't been to my barber since early March over 3+months so the struggle was beyond real.

Went in the barber chair yesterday like:

1592316336580.png

Stepped out the chair after my cut like:

WeightyFirstAss-size_restricted.gif
Maaaan I know that feel! I’m hitting my barber for the first time in 3 months today. Can’t wait

But according to a certain leader, testing causes covid. No testing = vaccine. Am I right guys?
We were so stupid all along.

I think it’s time for a new barber. The cut is fine, but this man was wildin today.

I text him yesterday to confirm, get his address (shop is still closed so he’s been cutting at his house), and ask what safety measures he’s taking like masking and cutting outside instead of inside. I got his address and some other info but completely ignored the safety part. Okay...

I pull up to his spot, he’s on the screen porch. I walk up as he’s walking someone out and he opens the door laughing and said no masks allowed. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious. Ends up telling me he laughed at my text and and asked “is this a joke?” And then goes on a “corona is a hoax” rant and talks to me about believing in God and I need his help and it’s a setup for the government to take our rights away and whatever happens to you is gonna happen. If you get sick you get sick. The hospitals are empty, no one he knows or has cut has gotten sick. Nurses he cuts say it’s not been a problem at their hospital. The flu kills more people, etc

Now, I can take the religion talk. I’ve put up with it before. But telling me I can’t wear a mask and then dismissing my concerns about protecting MY HEALTH as a joke is crazy disrespectful. I know I could have just left and it was his house, but considering the progress and state NJ is in and the likelihood he actually has it and would transmit it to me PLUS the fact that he wasn’t gonna wear a mask even if I could wear mine, I decided to just proceed.

The irony in all of it was when I asked him if he was gonna be back at the barbershop next week when they reopen and he said no cause it’s safer to continue at his house....what?

I think it’s time for a new barber. The cut is fine, but this man was wildin today.

I text him yesterday to confirm, get his address (shop is still closed so he’s been cutting at his house), and ask what safety measures he’s taking like masking and cutting outside instead of inside. I got his address and some other info but completely ignored the safety part. Okay...

I pull up to his spot, he’s on the screen porch. I walk up as he’s walking someone out and he opens the door laughing and said no masks allowed. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious. Ends up telling me he laughed at my text and and asked “is this a joke?” And then goes on a “corona is a hoax” rant and talks to me about believing in God and I need his help and it’s a setup for the government to take our rights away and whatever happens to you is gonna happen. If you get sick you get sick. The hospitals are empty, no one he knows or has cut has gotten sick. Nurses he cuts say it’s not been a problem at their hospital. The flu kills more people, etc

Now, I can take the religion talk. I’ve put up with it before. But telling me I can’t wear a mask and then dismissing my concerns about protecting MY HEALTH as a joke is crazy disrespectful. I know I could have just left and it was his house, but considering the progress and state NJ is in and the likelihood he actually has it and would transmit it to me PLUS the fact that he wasn’t gonna wear a mask even if I could wear mine, I decided to just proceed.

The irony in all of it was when I asked him if he was gonna be back at the barbershop next week when they reopen and he said no cause it’s safer to continue at his house....what?
I mean, I believe in God. But I'm still taking the necessary precautions. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom