Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
qw73zlrccn551.jpg

tenor.gif

Went to publix for the first time in months this morning. I’d say 50/50 were wearing masks. Some of the damn employees stocking shelves weren’t even wearing them. They had the one way aisles and I saw one employee cleaning the freezer section handles, but a few aisles over a stock dude has no mask and he’s talking to an employee with his mask completely under his chin. I just shook my head.

Yeah, this is another reason why the current Administration is utter trash. Stating BS that the U.S. is doing better is completely false. President still following through with his rally, wtf.

Now he's saying the country won't shut down if another outbreak happens. Of course it wont, why? He wants the economy as good as it can be, so he can use it as a rally point leading up to November. This guy is ridiculous.

None of us here shouldn't be surprised about the increase in cases.

Damn, shame.

Summer is over and more issues are only going to arise come fall/winter.

*w/ grain of salt

the world is screwed i knew this from the start antibodies testing dont mean nothing
"Humans may never develop immunity against Covid-19"
this is a mind fuk

Last edited:
Actually Obama and his admin foresaw this possibility and left dumbass 45 a playbook as well as a stocked reserve but they ignored/didnt listen to any of it/slept through the transition meetings.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ter-no-surge-in-coronavirus-cases/3208493001/

so tired of all the one sided rhetoric in this thread, keep spreading bad news and ignore any good
if your in ohio thats good news if your living in the rest if the 49 other states and the 10 with spikes what's the good news ?
can you please tell me because me i'm sure others that are still paying attention to this thread would like to hear some good news
tell the good news to people and their families that are still dying in ohio

for example 17 deaths on june 17th and today in nyc
im in nyc and i don't see the good news in 29 unnecessary deaths thats down from 800 daily at its peak

i'm sorry and this is not a personal attack against you but where is the good news ?
because i can't find the good news when it comes to coronavirus

Last edited:
if your in ohio thats good news if your living in the rest if the 49 other states and the 10 with spikes what's the good news ?
can you please tell me because me i'm sure others that are still paying attention to this thread would like to hear some good news

for example 17 deaths on june 17th and today in nyc

tell the good news to people and their families that are still dying in ohio

i'm sorry and this is not a personal attack against you but where is the good news ?
because i can't find the good news when it comes to coronavirus

I mean, there is plenty of good news. We’ve learned that it’s not likely to contract the virus from take out food, that it’s u likely to transmit from contaminated surfaces, it isn’t mutating as fast as the flu does, I posted a ton of numbers from NJ (my state) last week or so about all the great trends we’re seeing.

The good news is out there, but human beings are always more attracted to the macabre and the doomsday scenarios. Plus, this is still a pandemic. There is still negative news around the virus and people need to know about that too. On top of that, some people won’t listen unless they’re sacred ****less. Give people any sliver of good news around this and they take as if the whole thing was overblown and they can throw all their masks out which we are seeing people do.

I mean, there is plenty of good news. We’ve learned that it’s not likely to contract the virus from take out food, that it’s u likely to transmit from contaminated surfaces, it isn’t mutating as fast as the flu does, I posted a ton of numbers from NJ (my state) last week or so about all the great trends we’re seeing.

The good news is out there, but human beings are always more attracted to the macabre and the doomsday scenarios. Plus, this is still a pandemic. There is still negative news around the virus and people need to know about that too. On top of that, some people won’t listen unless they’re sacred ****less. Give people any sliver of good news around this and they take as if the whole thing was overblown and they can throw all their masks out which we are seeing people do.

i would love to be wrong but i can't find the good news..................yet
not getting sick from take out food dont make me feel about better that i have to hope i dont sick passing someone walking down the street in manhattan going to pick up the take out food
people are now on top of each other where i live like nothing happened

nobody knows how this virus really works and for the most part the good news is just guesses not fact

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom