Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
gczfjayu4o551.jpg

i would love to be wrong but i can't find the good news..................yet

Best news I received today was that my kids' school will be resuming in August with the option of distance learning aka homeschool. Assuming we don't see any serious decline in cases, my kids will be staying home until there's an effective vaccine and/or proven treatments. You should have seen how many parents were excited that they could send their rugrats back to school full time though... :sick:

Does anybody know what’s going on in Encino California With the coronavirus

cant find much online on number specifically for Encino
I have family there and they are always out when I tell them to stay home

we do share good news in here.

good news like NZ ridding the country of coronavirus, along with a handful of other countries.

good news like NYC going from 50% positive tests to less than 1%.

good news like progress on vaccines and treatments.

good news like masks and social distancing being very effective.

good news like Texas and Florida and Arizona going to hell when they ignore the good news.

wait, that's bad news, but they wouldn't be in that mess if they listened to the experts.

CALIFORNIA RECORDS LARGEST SINGLE-DAY INCREASE OF COVID CASES

I expect California to get a lot worse in the coming weeks. At least half of souther California was in Vegas for the reopening of the strip and downtown. Anybody can check YouTube to see videos of the reopening, the overwhelming majority of people weren’t wearing masks.

Has anyone bought medical masks from eBay? Seeing a lot of deals too good to be true (50 for $15)

Has anyone bought medical masks from eBay? Seeing a lot of deals too good to be true (50 for $15)

I assume you mean the basic earloop "surgical" masks made in China? There is so much excess inventory being produced right now that prices will only continue to drop. That being said, those basic earloop masks don't really do much to protect you. Your best bet for some actual protection is to try and find reasonably priced KN95 masks in bulk. I was able to buy some from my Korean friend in LA who has an associate in China producing them. As long as the fit is secure, they are supposed to filter the same as N95's. They aren't nearly as uncomfortable to wear all day, so I'm guessing they aren't actually filtering as well as my N95's.

sounds like a glorified fitness tracker

I assume you mean the basic earloop "surgical" masks made in China? There is so much excess inventory being produced right now that prices will only continue to drop. That being said, those basic earloop masks don't really do much to protect you. Your best bet for some actual protection is to try and find reasonably priced KN95 masks in bulk. I was able to buy some from my Korean friend in LA who has an associate in China producing them. As long as the fit is secure, they are supposed to filter the same as N95's. They aren't nearly as uncomfortable to wear all day, so I'm guessing they aren't actually filtering as well as my N95's.
the ones with the ear loop are *procedural masks

Back
Top Bottom