Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, even outside of all the large gatherings of protests, I'm seeing people not really care anymore. (Which was expected.)

It's nicer out, summer is on it's way, nobody wants to wear a mask in the heat, people wanna see their friends/family, and are fed up being stuck inside.

I get it. No judgement.

I'm more shook over the coronavirus then protesters or looters

People are still dying and getting sick
Anyone who doesn't think so has no regard for themselves their family or anyone else

Putting yourself in a protest a riot or even Looting is just another selfish act while the coronavirus is very much alive
But I do understand the importance of why people are protesting

That's just my personal opinion no hate to anyone

Yeah, even outside of all the large gatherings of protests, I'm seeing people not really care anymore. (Which was expected.)

It's nicer out, summer is on it's way, nobody wants to wear a mask in the heat, people wanna see their friends/family, and are fed up being stuck inside.

I get it. No judgement.
If we keep wearing masks indoors and minimize crowds, we'll probably be more or less ok for the summer.

But that's looking at it from the national numbers. For someone who is older or has health issues or has family who is, this is a tricky situation still.

If we keep wearing masks indoors and minimize crowds, we'll probably be more or less ok for the summer.

But that's looking at it from the national numbers. For someone who is older or has health issues or has family who is, this is a tricky situation still.

I agree with you all that you said but when you say wearing masks a
Indoors do you mean inside your home?
Plus in China there was a number of people who made videos who worn a mask inside their homes and I was always worried the same thing would happen here

I agree with you all that you said but when you say wearing masks a
Indoors do you mean inside your home?
Plus in China there was a number of people who made videos who worn a mask inside their homes and I was always worried the same thing would happen here
no, I just mean in public areas and around people who aren't family or close friends. that probably gets us 90% of the way (along with frequent handwashing and avoiding crowds).

got my first haircut from the barber since Feb.

Thought i would feel good but instantly regretted it. Felt it was too soon and not completely safe. And then to find out my barber was making house calls during this time after he was done.

Should have let the wife cut it again.

got my first haircut from the barber since Feb.

Thought i would feel good but instantly regretted it. Felt it was too soon and not completely safe. And then to find out my barber was making house calls during this time after he was done.

Should have let the wife cut it again.
You’ll be fine bro. Still waiting for my barber to open up. Shop is in DTLA so it might be awhile with all the protests.

I was just about to post this the movie theater and entertainment business should be the least of anyone's problems
Let them all go belly up
Got a 65" and sweet sound system at home. They need to start releasing all movies at home now.

You’ll be fine bro. Still waiting for my barber to open up. Shop is in DTLA so it might be awhile with all the protests.
I know but I didn’t like the gown they put on you to keep the hair from being on you. I know they don’t clean that after every use. Felt like I was being hugged by a covid patient the whole time. Palms were sweatin

Got a 65" and sweet sound system at home. They need to start releasing all movies at home now.

i agree with you I got a nice system at home myself plus I still buy dvds
i haven’t been in a movie theatre in a very long time
I was never one for crowds untill I got into sneakers

:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
but Sweden...

has this been posted?

We share boarder with Sweden and it's been somewhat unnerving, seeing Sweden taking such a different and confident approach than Denmark. It feels a little weird, looking to what unfolds in Sweden, to reaffirm the Danish strategy. As if their misfortune increases our own confidence and sense of safety. While Sweden heavily relied on their chief epidemiologist, the Danish PM said: "This is a political decision, if we wait for the science, we may be too late."

Back
Top Bottom