Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I pump gas, I do everything with a dirty hand and I don't touch anything else with my 'dirty' hand again until I use the disinfectant spray that's inside of my car

Having a routine for everything and trying to remember the steps is exhausting, so I'm still trying to limit my time outdoors

I use a wet wipe, napkin, or paper towel to grab the pump handle, keypad, and make any selections so my fingers never actually touch a contaminated surface. Afterward I still use hand sanitizer just in case.

When I pump gas, I do everything with a dirty hand and I don't touch anything else with my 'dirty' hand again until I use the disinfectant spray that's inside of my car

Having a routine for everything and trying to remember the steps is exhausting, so I'm still trying to limit my time outdoors

this is the only time i wear a glove. still hand sanitize when i get in the car after.

vakslrml3g251.jpg

#TeamDirtyHand

but i use gloves for the gas pump, and mask

As a person who has had my OCD tendencies increase the past 2 years, it sucks that I can't buy hand soap and sanitizer whenever I want now. I used to carry 2 little bottles of sanitizer with me everywhere and people would look at me weird for constantly using them. I wash my hands so many times a day and during the winter my hands would always be red and people would think I had a skin condition. :lol::frown:

Novavax will partner with AGC Biologics on large-scale production of Matrix-M, a perfusion protein adjuvant for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373.

The deal significanlty expands NVAX's capacity to deliver product this year and next.

Back
Top Bottom