Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

good but long article on how china was trying to hide the true info on the coronavirus and how WHO was kissing chinas ***

ilk say it once and ill say it again the world needs to hold china responsible but china will never take responsibility

Last edited:
2ocs4266jd251.jpg

newsEngin.17815818_Liu-Garden-buffet-table.jpg

vJaNOzq.jpg

Really frustrated. Went back to work today and they’re not requiring people wear masks in the offices. They only have to wear them in the hallway. I’m sitting here within feet of people in an enclosed office with no mask and people are sneezing and ****. I really don’t know what to do because none of the big bosses are wearing them so there’s no one to even complain to. HR set the rules so I can’t even go to them.
are you wearing a mask? If not, start with that.

Took the test yesterday and honestly it wasn’t even bad. It was bothersome having a qtip up my nose but I thought that **** was gonna really ******* hurt. I’ll find out within 2-3 days.

Went to gas up at Costco and I was the only person pumping gas with a mask on. Terrible.

When I pump gas, I do everything with a dirty hand and I don't touch anything else with my 'dirty' hand again until I use the disinfectant spray that's inside of my car

Having a routine for everything and trying to remember the steps is exhausting, so I'm still trying to limit my time outdoors

Back
Top Bottom