Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Karl Friston is a legend (although overrated), and I have speculated too that only a fraction of the population may be susceptible (people may have natural immunity or cross-reactivity from other coronaviruses or some genetic differences), but it still sounds like this theory has no evidence to support it.

I would love to believe the theory, but the way it has spread like wildfire in prisons, care facilities, call centers, etc leads me to believe it's not true, unfortunately. Perhaps there is some bit of immunity from exposure to other coronaviruses and/or immune function in general that leads to less serious infection or being asymptomatic, but we are ALL equally at risk of being infected with the disease, IMHO.

Speaking of masks, I'm proud of my city... still seeing 90%+ people wearing masks in grocery/Target stores. The biggest offenders seem to be middle aged men who have that "tough guy" vibe (you know it when you see it) as if they don't want to appear weak by protecting themselves and others. SMH.

I thought 2020 got NT..
i thought i was banned.

whew.gif

Back
Top Bottom