Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
OXFORD UNIVERSITY COVID-19 VACCINE TRIAL HAS ONLY 50% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, PROJECT LEADER ADRIAN HILL SAYS - THE TELEGRAPH

Seeing that flight map, I got a 12 Monkeys feeling. :frown:

tumblr_a0c63364ab4015c511f1e01f414ecbe4_d9d6b1e8_500.jpg

I'm no apologist, but looks like there could easily be something more underneath.

Also seeing her post being flooded by the alt-right hate machine, it's a quire I'm not eager to join.

if the mask has holes how is it safe ? There’s cleArly nothing under lol 😂 what a joke

oh I know, I just took it off the trending on Twitter lol

but no, she’s not. Someone zoomed in and you can see that there’s nothing underneath lmao
I can't tell anything zooming in, looks bulky tho.

I know, that it was recommended lining masks with nylon stockings. If you can knit, you can probably also line.

As I said, I want to believe, but I'm not ready to sub to the Gateway Pundit just yet.

Last edited:

👆
Just go through some of the commenter’s bios. Inevitably, it’s a mix of guns/trump/religion/maga. It’s usually a very generic white American in the picture, though sometimes they’ve been using African names to play all sides against each other (because Kenyan medical students are well known trump lovers, right?). The worst thing is that it’s obvious that Twitter/Facebook know that this is going on. They just don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom