Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tomorrow's NYT

EYu9OuCWoAE6v5P.jpg

look at the ages. This can be done literally every year. The shock value of a huge wall of font front page.

well the shock is that many of those deaths could've been prevented. this isn't "every year"
the mishandling of this crisis by the federal government is egregious. almost purposeful

what’s funny is I don’t disagree with any of this and yet my original statement remains fact.

Is the death rate this year higher than any flu season in the last 5 years?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09-508.pdf

38,078 people age 75+ died from the flu in the year 2017.

41,164 people age 75+ have died from COVID-19 so far, from 2/1 to 5/20. Based on the data they have and what's been reported to them.

look at the ages. This can be done literally every year. The shock value of a huge wall of font front page.

I bet if there was a name of someone you loved On that page you would’ve say such a stupid thing

do you have any older Relatives would you like to see their names on that paper ?

Don’t be so selfish
All this could’ve been avoided

well, the average flu season kills about 30-80k a year and we literally locked down the entire country and 100k people still died, so yes, it much higher

How is this still a ****ing question?

that’s actually not accurate but ok. I’m going by the numbers you all live and die by but I’m sure a quick google search will find anything contrary. Arguing statistics is pointless. My thing is why can’t most people start questioning whether or not the media is doing everything in their power to make a bad situation worse? It’s obvious.

I bet if there was a name of someone you loved On that page you would’ve say such a stupid thing

do you have any older Relatives would you like to see their names on that paper ?

Don’t be so selfish
All this could’ve been avoided

Could this all have been avoided? Sure. A lot of things could have been. Also I meant no disrespect to anyone who passed or lost someone.

that’s actually not accurate but ok. I’m going by the numbers you all live and die by but I’m sure a quick google search will find anything contrary. Arguing statistics is pointless. My thing is why can’t most people start questioning whether or not the media is doing everything in their power to make a bad situation worse? It’s obvious.

How is it not accurate. 100k people died and that doesn’t even include most people who died in nursing homes.

This is directly from the CDC website

CFB25C62-7F4C-43AF-B226-0F0BF4C3CE6C.jpeg

This isn’t even statistics it’s basic math. 100k and counting is > 60k. I can understand maybe making the argument at the start of this when the numbers were still low, but here we are at 100k. Don’t be stupid

It’s not a discussion its rudimentary math.

It’s sarcasm

But when receipts are posted on the lengths that they are going to to inflate that covid 19 cause of death classifications all that is ignored. Thats why I’m saying it’s pointless to argue these statistics. Bottom line this is not a REAL pandemic and that’s my original point. The media is trying their best to make this worse than it is.

Back
Top Bottom