Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks brother. I appreciate that. You and yours do the same.

I can see my family and a lot of other families taking your advice and pushing forward with that. It’s gonna be bananas when those lawsuits start piling up.

I’m sure you’ve heard about dead bodies being stored in UHaul vans outside of facilities and the stench was so foul that it permeated throughout the neighborhood. One woman was out 15,000 because they lost her father’s corpse and it was t found until days later.

It’s terrible how business and Hospitals in a time of loss would take advantage of families For their screwup’s and mistakes

a lot of these funeral homes And hospitals are overwhelmed with bodies but to put them in a U-Haul trucks that’s really unacceptable
or the pain your going through is a horrible Situation

I read an article a New York Funeral home was cremating so many bodies the machines just literally fell apart

take care dude and be strong

Last edited:
Even with reservation systems it would still be packed. Your spreading millions of commuters across a couple of hours the numbers are still going to be huge

Nobody has any answers on how to solve any of these problems with the coronavirus
if it would go away tomorrow and we all know that’s not going happen there is still going to be so much crap to deal

New York City was headed for the crapper before this even happened but now where in the worst case scenario for the city

It’s terrible how business and Hospitals in a time of loss would take advantage of families For their screwup’s and mistakes

a lot of these funeral homes And hospitals are overwhelmed with bodies but to put them in a U-Haul trucks that’s really unacceptable
or the pain your going through is a horrible Situation

I read an article a New York Funeral home was cremating so many bodies at the machines just literally fell apart

take care dude and be strong

Daaaamn. Smh. Big facts in the funeral homes being overwhelmed.

Thanks brother you too. be safe you and yours.

is it true LA is shutting down till July? Getting conflicting info. Im 100% on the medical safety and social distancing side, But I don’t think this is right. People won’t be able to feed themselves like this.

Last edited:
is it true LA is shutting down till July? Getting conflicting info. Im 100% on the medical safety and social distancing side, I don’t think this is right. People won’t be able to feed themselves like this.

Stay at home order is being extended for another 3 months. Some businesses are being allowed to open, with restrictions of course.

Impossible since earflaps wouldn't have a tight, proper seal against your face...to achieve a true N95 Rating.
Then maybe doctors aren't qualified to clarify what's legit and not legit medical supplies. I had a doctor tell me the other day that ear flap ones are also legit. And there's medical supplies stores here, operated by Beaumont, that sells the ear flap ones. I know what I read on cdc..but then I hear what doctors say...idk bro.

Back
Top Bottom