Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most people who have it won’t go to the hospital.

A few of my family members went to the hospital for something unrelated only to be diagnosed with COVID, then soon after they died. Can’t find their body within the facility because it’s so stacked with corpses .

Numbers are underreported for sure . Three weeks ago they said 5000 who died in New York in their homes were rumored to have covid and that the death toll was much higher . Their not including that in the actual death toll almost a month later that number went up for sure . So add close to 10k extra deaths in New York for sure

Numbers are underreported for sure . Three weeks ago they said 5000 who died in New York in their homes were rumored to have covid and that the death toll was much higher . Their not including that in the actual death toll almost a month later that number went up for sure . So add close to 10k extra deaths in New York for sure

See that’s crazy and I believe it. That’s why I’m all for an extended lockdown.

See that’s crazy and I believe it. That’s why I’m all for an extended lockdown.

The 5000 deaths were confirmed by Cuomo many people in the beginning ain’t take **** serious thinking it’s minor then a couple days later it’s over . **** is sad bro

The 5000 deaths were confirmed by Cuomo many people in the beginning ain’t take **** serious thinking it’s minor then a couple days later it’s over . **** is sad bro

this is the normal at my local dollar tree. And the workers try to tell them but they either don’t listen, lash out, or simply pretend they don’t understand English.
1C9C47EF-FEB1-4CD6-ABCD-326636946A9F.jpeg

Most people who have it won’t go to the hospital.

A few of my family members went to the hospital for something unrelated only to be diagnosed with COVID, then soon after they died. Can’t find their body within the facility because it’s so stacked with corpses .

that is a terrible loss on top of all the emotional stuff that goes along with it.

i’m sure you don’t wanna hear this but once this all simmers down you should find someone that should take accountability for this and either have them fired Or monetarily take care of you and your family the loss that you’ve gone through

stay safe and also stay safe to the rest of us ny niketalkers

Source?? That sounds crazy man!! This **** just isn't going away. Stay safe everyone (physically and mentally...this is making everyone sick mentally, myself included).

that is a terrible loss on top of all the emotional stuff that goes along with it.

i’m sure you don’t wanna hear this but once this all simmers down you should find someone that should take accountability for this and either have them fired Or monetarily take care of you and your family the loss that you’ve gone through

stay safe and also stay safe to the rest of us ny niketalkers

Thanks brother. I appreciate that. You and yours do the same.

I can see my family and a lot of other families taking your advice and pushing forward with that. It’s gonna be bananas when those lawsuits start piling up.

I’m sure you’ve heard about dead bodies being stored in UHaul vans outside of facilities and the stench was so foul that it permeated throughout the neighborhood. One woman was out 15,000 because they lost her father’s corpse and it was t found until days later.

Back
Top Bottom