Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
any 24 hour fitness members? they just sent out a newsletter/video on how they will operate
i think once i can get through to a rep, i'll just pay the cancellation fee. i know the members at my local gym are dirty af. no way they keeping that place clean
1589314416011.png
24 hour fitness on Van Ness in SF is the grossest gym I've ever been to, not to mention at rush hour pre lockdown you'd be waiting 25 minutes to get simple free weights. **** that place.

My membership is only $100 a year so im in no hurry to cancel it. even when they open the ones back in the city, im going to wait it out for a month or two to see how things play out. i go to the one at embarcadero at night so its not as bad as the other ones around the city.

24 hour fitness on Van Ness in SF is the grossest gym I've ever been to, not to mention at rush hour pre lockdown you'd be waiting 25 minutes to get simple free weights. **** that place.
I used to hoop at the 24 off Ocean and I thought that was already grimey. Can't imagine the one off Van Ness.

I ended up not doing any lifting and just play pickup ball lol

the one on Van ness was disgusting. for a while, i was able to get off work and in the gym at 4p before everyone else which was a little better. with that said, i can't even put it on the staff when you got folks not wiping or picking up their garbage. you just sweated a puddle and just walk out. don't even get me started with the bathrooms :sick:

the one on Van ness was disgusting. for a while, i was able to get off work and in the gym at 4p before everyone else which was a little better. with that said, i can't even put it on the staff when you got folks not wiping or picking up their garbage. you just sweated a puddle and just walk out. don't even get me started with the bathrooms :sick:

The 24 Hours in San Mateo, Mountain View, San Jose Eastridge, and Newark are acceptable to nice. All the other ones throughout the Bay are trash in terms of equipment or just plain disgusting. The 24 hour fitness right near my office in the Mission/Potrero is so bad...I thought it'd be a good way to get a workout in before traffic clears up on the way back down to the Peninsula, but nah, it's a cesspool. The one on Market Street near Castro might be even worse

what happened to LA County for Newsom to extend it 3 more months? Just curious. Are we not on the decline.

"Together, five SoCal counties account for about 71% of all the state's cases to date. Not surprisingly, Los Angeles County, as the most populous, leads the pack. But despite housing a quarter of California's population, it has 47% of the cases as of Monday. The other top four are Riverside, San Diego, Orange County and San Bernardino. "

If the nba is going to resume, everyone should be on the same page.

Holding all the games at Disney world with no one inside except the players, essential employees, and maybe family would be ideal. And no one leaves until the season is over.

But everyone would have to buy in.

Holding all the games at Disney world with no one inside except the players, essential employees, and maybe family would be ideal. And no one leaves until the season is over.

That's still alot of people. Even if it were only players refs and head coaches its risky business.

That's still alot of people. Even if it were only players refs and head coaches its risky business.
For sure risky. But if the nba wants to resume I think the Disney world model is the only it's possible

Get everyone who's supposed to be a part of the season in. Social distance for a 2 week period at first and then start the season if everyone is negative and asymptomatic at the end of said two week period.

The logistics and planning would be crazy for that. Lol

And everyone would need to buy in. If even a handful of ppl be like, 'screw this, I can't stay in Disney world for two months' then it's not going to work

All the fans gonna be gassed for the Season to start til the league announces you gotta pay $100 for League Pass to watch any games. They're hesitant to restart for health reasons but there's also the financial factor. How you gonna pay all the player salaries with $0 in ticket sales, way reduced merch revenue, and nobody paying for food and beer at the arenas.

Back
Top Bottom