Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
That story is horrible. Some humans are truly vile creatures. During these times if a person spat in my face or someone I know, i’d try to exercise constraint and not murder them immediately. I’d def take my car keys and rip both their eyeballs out the sockets though.
I'm a little shocked by this post.

I'm shocked that you stopped short of ripping their head from their body.

The gyms are still closed in NY. Need to lift some weights again if I’m gonna try to remove someone’s head.

It’s over for gyms in New York we gonna see some results from other states on their reopening as we most likely are gonna reopen the latest . If other states do no good 2020 is Over chalk it up . I ain’t listenting to no one unless it’s fauci and if he’s saying school prolly with happen in the fall gyms prolly won’t happen to. To much touching to much sweat and you always got dirty people

Yonhap: South Korea says there are 111 confirmed COVID-19 cases linked to the Itaewon clubs as of 0000 hours today

not my intention to constantly spam, I just feel that it´s full of ¨real people¨ in a way that many other forums are not, and this is a time capsule that may endure centuries...these things should be seen and shared.

A woman washes her hands in the courtyard of her house in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on Nov. 1, 2018.

Days after he shared images of municipal workers disinfecting the streets of Addis Ababa with high-powered hoses, Mayor Takele Uma Banti found himself struggling to explain a 72-hour water shortage.

For the 4.8 million residents of Ethiopia’s capital city, interruptions to the water supply are nothing new. But in the grip of a pandemic, the latest disruption threw into sharp relief the inequality created by limited and unpredictable access to clean water. Without a treatment or a vaccine, the primary advice to prevent the spread of the coronavirus is regular hand-washing and good hygiene. But this is out of reach for millions of Ethiopians living without sustainable access to clean water, laying bare the critical link between water and public health.

Water crises were ranked above both infectious diseases and food crises in the World Economic Forum’s latest Global Risks Report. This year, the world is likely to see all three.

I mean, damn...really take that **** to heart next time you complain about some weak *** American lockdown.

12 MAY [RTRS] - CHINA'S JILIN CITY VICE MAYOR SAYS CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION IS QUITE COMPLEX AND SEVERE, THERE IS HUGE RISK OF FURTHER SPREAD OF THE VIRUS

Not for nothing, Trump is probably the most accurate depiction of America society as a Nation in a singular representation. Even him having the gull to run for presidency & win despite having no political experience prior. It's so spot on American that it seems fake. Dawg, that tweet is so funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not for nothing, Trump is probably the most accurate depiction of America society as a Nation in a singular representation. Even him having the gull to run for presidency & win despite having no political experience prior. It's so spot on American that it seems fake. Dawg, that tweet is so funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he is perfectly emblematic of white supremacy at its fundament, but I wish he was hilarious some other time.

JILIN CITY
BEIJING — The vice mayor of China’s Jilin city, the second-largest city in Jilin province in the country’s northeast, warned on Wednesday that there is a huge risk the coronavirus could spread further after reporting six new confirmed cases of COVID-19.

Five of the new infections in the city, located nearly 100 km (63 miles) east of the provincial capital of Changchun, could be traced directly to one confirmed case in the city of Shulan, where an infection cluster was previously reported.

Vice Mayor Gai Dongping told reporters during a briefing that Jilin authorities will step up measures to curb and contain the virus. The city has already said it will temporarily suspend departing or transiting passenger rail services at a key train station. (Reporting by Lusha Zhang and Se Young Lee; Editing by Tom Hogue)

Head's up - Depending on region,
Walmart has 60 oz. hand sanitizer gel bottles now available for home delivery:

Needed to buy. Great find.
Also this was in comments below.
Reminder exactly what type to buy.

“This meets CDC recommendations for a hand sanitizer and is a lot cheaper than the name brand products out there. **CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines.** https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html”

not my intention to constantly spam, I just feel that it´s full of ¨real people¨ in a way that many other forums are not, and this is a time capsule that may endure centuries...these things should be seen and shared.

I mean, damn...really take that **** to heart next time you complain about some weak *** American lockdown.

This is a great informative news topic. Not only Water but also Food supplies being disrupted by economic ruin and lockdowns. This was brought up weeks ago:

Gee and from a conservative Republican former governor. Go figure. Imagine that.

:rolleyes:

:emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom