Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS INCREASE BY 195 ON MAY 11, VS. 161 DEATHS A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

I didn't realize Sweden never locked down and didn't implement trace and isolate either. But it also seems like their citizens have common sense and are good about adhering to social distancing.

They also seem much much better than Americans about social welfare.

FYI bois.......your local (and/or national) government will want part of those unemployment benefits BACK next year
Folks really thought its "free" money. Aint **** free with the government. They give you money with 1 hand, then take back later with 2 hands.

I didn't realize Sweden never locked down and didn't implement trace and isolate either. But it also seems like their citizens have common sense and are good about adhering to social distancing.

That is not what this graph says

Folks really thought its "free" money. Aint **** free with the government. They give you money with 1 hand, then take back later with 2 hands.

The stimulus was legit free, but cats thought that with the unemployment AND the stimulus checks that "they would have their cake AND eat it too."

That is not how unemployment checks work, fellas

GOVERNOR CUOMO: NEW YORK HAS ABOUT 100 CASES OF COVID-RELATED DISEASE IN CHILDREN

Yep, so healthy young people better take notice. If this continues, our economy is done. When even young healthy people are put on alert, you got a nation of people who don't want to go out, work nor spend money.

Told my girl she better thank me for my NZ and Taiwan citizenships :rofl:

Yep, so healthy young people better take notice. If this continues, our economy is done. When even young healthy people are put on alert, you got a nation of people who don't want to go out, work nor spend money.

Told my girl she better thank me for my NZ and Taiwan citizenships :rofl:

Meh...that's a very short sided impression based on that. People are still going to be pumping their money back into the economy. Look at the majority of states, a few hundred thousand dead will not get in the way of people of them spending money. Sadly.

LA Times.png

They also seem much much better than Americans about social welfare.

the other problem with the Sweden approach is that it seems to cost literally 10 times as many lives.

compare Sweden with neighboring nations like Denmark and Norway and tell me what you find.

kinda like the United States really sticks out in North America.

definitely agree about Social Democracy tho...upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom