Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1k4d0sbjr1y41.jpg

More than 1,000 workers at the Tyson Foods plant in Waterloo have tested positive for the coronavirus, a county public health leader said Thursday — more than double the number Gov. Kim Reynolds had said the day before.

Strange times we are living in, its mid May and its snowing.

2020 is a weird year

HAARP is working overtime. They know what they’re doing.

It’s not coincidence that during a pandemic - when a virus can survive immensely during temperatures of 30-50 degrees - that we’ve seen consecutive days of snow in May for the first time in my life. Mid May at that.

We need more acknowledging of the powers the government hold during this time - and not brush it off as some sort of coincidence.

Now we’re looking at a bill labeled HR - 6666 ‘TRACE’ act where it gives unlimited powers to government during a pandemic, which include running up on your house and taking you away even with no slight evidence of you being infected by COVID-19.

If there were ever a time to properly riot (calling all rioters....*crickets*) now would be the time.

What's the symptoms they're talking about and how does the article say to fight back? I'm good on having to sign up just to read that.

They don’t really say - I just noticed they changed the title of the article: :lol:

This is the only thing I see correlating to anything medical.

In New York over the weekend, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that at least three children had died from a baffling condition that may be related to the coronavirus. Health officials are investigating the phenomenon that appears to inflame the circulatory system and has sickened dozens of children.

In another medical mystery of Covid-19, some patients are arriving at hospital emergency rooms with so little oxygen in their blood that they should be on the brink of organ failure. Instead, these patients aren’t only conscious but also talkative and in decent spirits.

Doctors are calling these patients “happy hypoxemics.” Their existence has prompted some doctors to delay the use of intubation and ventilators normally indicated by such low blood oxygen levels, and opt for less invasive measures to boost oxygen levels such as high-flow nasal cannulas.

I wonder if St. Jude is working on a solution, those goes do good work.

Also I realized my unemployment is only $2,200 biweekly not weekly... guess I can go back to work in that case, even though mothers day is over now and it's gonna be slow until Christmas. :/

Well I got 2 payments back to back (1 week apart)... but they were supposed to give me back pay from when I signed up 3/18 but I've only received the current payments so far... so I should probably look into that.

Aslo 2k a week after that $600 "bonus" is about right if they're going off what I made last year... which averages around $1,666 a week.

They don’t really say - I just noticed they changed the title of the article: :lol:

This is the only thing I see correlating to anything medical.

In New York over the weekend, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that at least three children had died from a baffling condition that may be related to the coronavirus. Health officials are investigating the phenomenon that appears to inflame the circulatory system and has sickened dozens of children.

In another medical mystery of Covid-19, some patients are arriving at hospital emergency rooms with so little oxygen in their blood that they should be on the brink of organ failure. Instead, these patients aren’t only conscious but also talkative and in decent spirits.

Doctors are calling these patients “happy hypoxemics.” Their existence has prompted some doctors to delay the use of intubation and ventilators normally indicated by such low blood oxygen levels, and opt for less invasive measures to boost oxygen levels such as high-flow nasal cannulas.
Yea usually in non covid cases ppl are able to detect the carbon dioxide levels in their body to let them know when they are running low on oxygen, so they start breathing hard and show signs of difficulty breathing. For some reason some covid patients can't do this so they don't show signs of poor oxygenation until it's very late in the game.

I wonder if St. Jude is working on a solution, those goes do good work.

Also I realized my unemployment is only $2,200 biweekly not weekly... guess I can go back to work in that case, even though mothers day is over now and it's gonna be slow until Christmas. :/
What do you do? 2200 biweekly is how much I make. I'd love to make that much staying at home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom