Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

Depends on who its form...If you dont Know what I like or allready have very Well, or even cant afford it Im HAPPY!
If I know you very welll you should put more though in my gift....

Depends on who its form...If you dont Know what I like or allready have very Well, or even cant afford it Im HAPPY!

i like gift cards if they are too a place that i spend money at often, if not i give them to my mom for cash

i like gift cards if they are too a place that i spend money at often, if not i give them to my mom for cash

Back
Top Bottom