Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

I used to just tell my ex to get me a gift card. She never would because she had to be thoughtful.

She used to always complain it was hard to get me gifts because I'd by myself what I want right when it was released. She's right
roll.gif

I thought about asking for Inception for Christmas and was like nah I know I'll buy it the day it comes out.
grin.gif

I used to just tell my ex to get me a gift card. She never would because she had to be thoughtful.

She used to always complain it was hard to get me gifts because I'd by myself what I want right when it was released. She's right
roll.gif

I thought about asking for Inception for Christmas and was like nah I know I'll buy it the day it comes out.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif
This is how I feel when it comes to gifts. I can't see how married couples surprise each other with gifts, or even if they do.

roll.gif
This is how I feel when it comes to gifts. I can't see how married couples surprise each other with gifts, or even if they do.

I prefer it over a gift as long as it's to a store I like such as Macy's. If you give me one to the Gap then I just want to choke you.

I prefer it over a gift as long as it's to a store I like such as Macy's. If you give me one to the Gap then I just want to choke you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
You listen. Inevitably something comes up in conversations in the months leading up to xmas/bdays, and there always seems to be something that the other person rarely buys themselves even if they do want it.  Not always something big.  Granted I ask him what he'd like as well.

roll.gif
You listen. Inevitably something comes up in conversations in the months leading up to xmas/bdays, and there always seems to be something that the other person rarely buys themselves even if they do want it.  Not always something big.  Granted I ask him what he'd like as well.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

roll.gif

Exactly...a couple of months ago we were talking and she went on about how she loves Nurse Jackie and Dexter, so I grabbed her a couple of box sets...is that anything big, no, but my thing is that if I could gather that much from a conversation we had back in September, I know I've hinted at something similar since then....#rantingsumMo

Originally Posted by Nawth21

roll.gif

Exactly...a couple of months ago we were talking and she went on about how she loves Nurse Jackie and Dexter, so I grabbed her a couple of box sets...is that anything big, no, but my thing is that if I could gather that much from a conversation we had back in September, I know I've hinted at something similar since then....#rantingsumMo

Actually im sooped when I receive giftcards from a gas station.. My girl's folks got me a $50.00 Shell Card, believe it comes in handy

Actually im sooped when I receive giftcards from a gas station.. My girl's folks got me a $50.00 Shell Card, believe it comes in handy

I honestly prefer cash over gift cards. If I don't know you well enough to pick out a gift for you then I'm not buying you one.

I honestly prefer cash over gift cards. If I don't know you well enough to pick out a gift for you then I'm not buying you one.

Chick I used to date gave me a giftcard from Banana Republic...She knew me too well. lol

...I love giftcards though. MY b-day and Christmas are within a month from each other, so I usually have a lot of giftcards between the two, for the last two years I've been able to sit on them, and just blow them on one random day. I'll have a blast, probably eat at Chillis/On The Boarder/ Maggiannos, shop @ Gap, BR, Express. Ball out for free
pimp.gif

Chick I used to date gave me a giftcard from Banana Republic...She knew me too well. lol

...I love giftcards though. MY b-day and Christmas are within a month from each other, so I usually have a lot of giftcards between the two, for the last two years I've been able to sit on them, and just blow them on one random day. I'll have a blast, probably eat at Chillis/On The Boarder/ Maggiannos, shop @ Gap, BR, Express. Ball out for free
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom