Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Get her a gift card too
laugh.gif
To the same place and same amount
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by romedadude

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

Lmao...some speed stick though, I suppose it could always be worse. I am happy to receive anything since this is the first Christmas in ages that I've been in a serious relationship...and we can't go on a lil getaway since we both work the 24th, 25th, and she works the 26th

Actually it was deadstock Perry Ellis Portfolio Green deodorant
31ebjDkyahL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

they don't sell this in the stores no mo
pimp.gif

But on th really, just be grateful it's people out there that won't have anything for the holidays. We should be appreciative of fam/friends/SOs that'll at least give us something. Personally, I'm at the point where I just wanna hang out with fam and friends it isn't about the gifts that much.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by romedadude

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

Lmao...some speed stick though, I suppose it could always be worse. I am happy to receive anything since this is the first Christmas in ages that I've been in a serious relationship...and we can't go on a lil getaway since we both work the 24th, 25th, and she works the 26th

Actually it was deadstock Perry Ellis Portfolio Green deodorant
31ebjDkyahL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

they don't sell this in the stores no mo
pimp.gif

But on th really, just be grateful it's people out there that won't have anything for the holidays. We should be appreciative of fam/friends/SOs that'll at least give us something. Personally, I'm at the point where I just wanna hang out with fam and friends it isn't about the gifts that much.

Eh forget the whole, "Be grateful" foolishness. That is your girl, she BETTER get you something. If you don't like the gift, don't feel bad and resort to the, "Ah at least she got me something" card. She has no choice. You are with someone, you get them something. Point blank. Has nothing to do with being grateful

Eh forget the whole, "Be grateful" foolishness. That is your girl, she BETTER get you something. If you don't like the gift, don't feel bad and resort to the, "Ah at least she got me something" card. She has no choice. You are with someone, you get them something. Point blank. Has nothing to do with being grateful

Visa Gift Cards are
pimp.gif

Other $$++ to stores I would never go to get the
indifferent.gif
and are given away with the quickness

Visa Gift Cards are
pimp.gif

Other $$++ to stores I would never go to get the
indifferent.gif
and are given away with the quickness

My chick can't shop for me, although i'm dropping links ALL DAMN DAY ALL YEAR on Twitter. She said she had no idea, so she gave me money to buy some $%#% last month, and again it'll happen this weekend.

Both work out, i'd like to be surprised though
tired.gif

My chick can't shop for me, although i'm dropping links ALL DAMN DAY ALL YEAR on Twitter. She said she had no idea, so she gave me money to buy some $%#% last month, and again it'll happen this weekend.

Both work out, i'd like to be surprised though
tired.gif

On-topic: i would be grateful, but a little dissapointed.

Slightly related note- This thread had me thinking of the worst Xmas gift I've ever got.
No lie, I once got a pack of B-grade socks. It was from a friend of my mom, who really didn't know me
(or like me apparently). All of them had like a slight defect: slighlty different lengths, the stitching on the "toebox"
was !$$%#% up so the sock wouldn't shape around my feet. It was wild. Soomeone start up a worst xmas gifts you've ever gotten thread.

On-topic: i would be grateful, but a little dissapointed.

Slightly related note- This thread had me thinking of the worst Xmas gift I've ever got.
No lie, I once got a pack of B-grade socks. It was from a friend of my mom, who really didn't know me
(or like me apparently). All of them had like a slight defect: slighlty different lengths, the stitching on the "toebox"
was !$$%#% up so the sock wouldn't shape around my feet. It was wild. Soomeone start up a worst xmas gifts you've ever gotten thread.

Back
Top Bottom